The Student Room Group

Guys, what's your ideal girl like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Kabulkid
personalities bull**** imo, i mean if my wifes rich... the only time we have to communicate is when we want to procreate, i dnt have to talk to her.

i think that everyone likes to think personality > looks but in all honesty, most people pick looks anyday. thats why i discard both of them and just go for wealth.

HAHAHA this is too funny

but I thought people liked to stay silent during that ? :confused:

going for wealth, BOSS. Approved.
Original post by IqraHaq
Ok....

I feel sorry for your future wife then :redface:

why?.....
Reply 22
Original post by Kabulkid
why?.....

Nvm...
Original post by Stinkum
LOL

have you ever seen or spoken to a woman irl?

Yes, I have, but I ended up being friendzoned:frown:
To be honest to these girls, it's my fault and the reasons being:

1) I'm slow asf when it comes to reading signals( 3 of the 4 girls I seriously talked to invited me round to their bedrooms and all we ended up doing was chatting then at the end a hug to say byes:lol:)

2) Dragging things for too long( Yes, boys, don't spend months and hoping you'd bed her or something lol)

3) Too eager( lose the mysterious vibe and you're ****ed, basically)

4 ) Too shy( working on it)

5) My body is terrible, I'm not far or anything, just a little belly and no muscles(sex attraction killer:lol:)

6) I have more but I'm too tired now:tongue:

Edit: apologies for my poor English and grammar, English is not my first language:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by LostGear
Yes, I have, but I ended up being friendzone:frown:
To be honest to these girls, it's my fault
1) I'm slow asf when it comes to reading signals( 3 of the 4 girls I seriously talked to invited me round to their bedrooms and all we ended up doing was chatting then at the end a hug to say byes:lol:
2) Dragging things for too long

3) Too eager( lose the mysteriouse vibe and you're ****ed, basically)

4 ) Too shy( working on it)

5) My body is terrible, I'm not far or anything, just a little belly and no muscles(sex attraction killer:lol:)

6) I have more but I'm too tired now:tongue:

Edit: apologies for my poor English and grammar, English is not my first language:smile:

Aww

Anyway, I was just kidding with that previous comment. Your English is fine! Also, you seem to know your flaws, which is good. Just keep working on it, I reckon you'll find yourself neck deep in clunge in no time.
Original post by Stinkum
Aww

Anyway, I was just kidding with that previous comment. Your English is fine! Also, you seem to know your flaws, which is good. Just keep working on it, I reckon you'll find yourself neck deep in clunge in no time.

Hey, no worries, tsr comments do not hurt me:smile:
Yeah, I'm working on them:biggrin: My body is coming nicely after this crazy summer workout:tongue:

Nah, my English is terrible, despite being here for 4 years...
Me being a Muslim has some influence on what I look for:

-Someone pious(most essential)
-Good personality
-Someone who is honest, hate liars
-Someone who I can laugh with
-Education wise, aslong as they've tried their best then I don't really care - even if they've failed exams w/e
-Must have good hygiene standards and have a healthy-ish lifestyle
- Nice and easy to talk to
- Intelligent and deeply passionate about something (doesn't really matter what - I find passion very attractive)
- Smiles and laughs lots
- Honest
- Liberal

Looks would be nice, but I have fallen for girls that are all those things above without being really physically attractive, so I seem to have a pretty low threshold for that.
Intelligent
Funny
Ambitious
Easy to be around/easy going
Has a lot in common with me
Looks wise-it matters to me but I couldn't say exactly
Don't really care about wealth,I've always thought as the man...uno the rest lol, but tho wouldn't choose a chic coz they offered financial security

Posted from TSR Mobile
Intelligent, and loves to read with a bubbly personality, I guess. Someone who doesn't feel the need to plaster lots of make up on and is generally confident.
Big and chubby :sexface:
Can cook.

Cares about you.

Intelligent.

Independant.
compatible.

/thread
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, what are the characteristics of your dream girlfriend? What would she have that perhaps your current or past girlfriends lack? Also, how and where would you like to meet her? Let it out!

honestly a real nice personality is plenty

the ugliest of gurls can light up and be ubber attractive with a bit of character

so yeh that...oh yeh smaller than me too
Ideal girl:

-Idea height (5' 7" - 5' 11")
-Nice personality
-Intelligent, exuberant (unless certain occurrences), trusting.
-At least 7/10 (average)
-Share the same interests and like the same hobbies.

So all of the above, if she likes sports then that's great but if she likes football and is still a girly girl. Then she becomes the perfect girl :smile:
Reply 35
I have a weakness for blonde women.
If they're thin and laugh at my terrible jokes then that's me pretty much sorted.

A cracking pair of tits helps too.
I have my perfect girl hehe!
She's hilarious like absolutely the funniest, we get on so well and we can be so silly together
she has the perfect body and is just fabulous and so so so intelligent
we share the same basic values and both kinda want the same things outta life

plus she has the prettiest smile
Reply 37
Having a lot in common
Nice, friendly and caring
Being able to have a laugh is important
Having their own income is a bonus

There must be some form of physical attraction but I don't expect her to look like Shakira, nice big butt and boobs and dyed hair would be a big bonus I really digg chicks like that.
Beautiful , Intelligent and Pious.
Reply 39
This may be going a bit overboard but..

- Height between 5'3" and 5'11", but doesn't really matter that much.
- Blonde but, again, not THAT important.
- Blue eyes.
- Into the same sort of things as me, so gaming, youtube, etc.
- Preferably family orientated. So doesn't mind playing board games, card games etc. My family likes doing that.
- Great personality, but i'd imagine that's on everyone's list because nobody wants to be with a b*tch.
- Relatively slim. May be a harsh one but let's be honest, physical attraction is just as important as mental attraction.

I also like girls with dyed hair, like pink, blue, white.

But that's pretty much it for preferences, most can be changed in some way though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending