The Student Room Group

What is the best way to cut men's pubic hair?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSR Mustafa
I virtually have no body hair in most places , so I'm not exactly experienced.:colondollar:

:curious:

Bengi?

I just thought it was weird, like a man using a Venus razor to shave :laugh:
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Think of it this way, if you bought an ice cream and it was covered in black hairs, would you lick?

Well no because it's not natural for an ice cream to be covered in hairs. It's natural for people to be hairy and why should you care if you love them? I understand people wanting to shave for a one night stand kind of thing or to impress someone but it's not as important in relationships and really, some people just don't care!
Reply 22
I use scissors to trim it very small.
Very bad confession right there D:
Original post by vineyard13
Well no because it's not natural for an ice cream to be covered in hairs. It's natural for people to be hairy and why should you care if you love them? I understand people wanting to shave for a one night stand kind of thing or to impress someone but it's not as important in relationships and really, some people just don't care!

Yeah but its not healthy for lads to be coughing up hairballs
Reply 24
You shouldn't be called a male if you shave your pubes
Original post by Anonymous
I am wondering what is the best way to trim pubic hair? I've been using scissors but I want my penis to look presentable for a girl I'm seeing who I will be having sex with, I want to impress. I have hair all over my body, would it be weird being dare downstairs but hairy elsewhere?

I hope I'm posting in the right area.

Take the practicality only approach: full shave once every couple of months rinse and repeat as it becomes jungly. That represents the least maintenance overall. It's pot luck for the woman where in the cycle your sex falls, she should be grateful to be having sex with you at all and in any case women aren't that particular about this sort of stuff.

If you must make a special effort then cut with nail scissors to a length of half a centimetre and shave the balls.

A bare or very short set of pubes actually looks much better with an unmaintained snail trail than you would expect in my opinion.

If you have a triangle rather than a snail trail I would keep the triangle shaved leaving the snail trail.
I am wondering what is the best way to trim pubic hair? I've been using scissors but I want my penis to look presentable for a girl I'm seeing who I will be having sex with, I want to impress. I have hair all over my body, would it be weird being dare downstairs but hairy elsewhere?

I hope I'm posting in the right area.

i thinks its gay men that trim public hair. why would women care?:confused:
Bald man bits are just...well, it reminds me of a plucked turkey (or chicken, depending).
Think of it this way, if you bought an ice cream and it was covered in black hairs, would you lick?

If it was a beef curtain ice cream I might. Terrible analogy
Original post by scrotgrot
If it was a beef curtain ice cream I might. Terrible analogy

Well thats pretty desperate mate
Reply 30
i thinks its gay men that trim public hair. why would women care?:confused:

Don't generalise :wink:
Original post by vineyard13
OK so if a man doesn't shave/trim his nether regions then a man/woman doesn't have to go down on him either, right?

Yes that's exactly why OP has created this thread. No one really like going down on a person with a lot of hair down there. I'm sure I speak for both sexes when I say that it ruins it slightly if you're constantly pulling pubic hair off your tongue :p: Plus less hair usually means that the smell will be more pleasant. No one is saying you have to keep it fully waxed but at least if the hair is fairly short then it's not a problem.
(edited 9 years ago)
Get a body hair trimmer, works very well.
Reply 33
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
Yes that's exactly why OP has created this thread. No one really like going down on a person with a lot of hair down there. I'm sure I speak for both sexes when I say that it ruins it slightly if you're constantly pulling pubic hair off your tongue :p:

While it's not nice getting bits of pubic hair stuck in your mouth, I personally have never refused to even if they have a rain forest down there because it's just rude! :L
Original post by Chlomc
While it's not nice getting bits of pubic hair stuck in your mouth, I personally feel rude refusing to even if they have a rain forest down there :L

I wouldn't refuse... but it's just being considerate on your partner if you both have trimmed hair to stop even thinking that you want to refuse. Sex is meant to be fun and it's definitely more fun with less pubic hair going in places you don't really want it going.

its not though, gay men started this trend of trimming down there.
Why do you care about what she'll think of it? It's your body, you keep it how you like. Personally, I think hair in the nether regions is natural and I don't see why someone should remove it.
Reply 37
Just trimming it can make a big difference. If you want to remove it, wax. Whatever you do DO NOT SHAVE.
Reply 38
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Bald man bits are just...well, it reminds me of a plucked turkey (or chicken, depending).

What to do hairy men remind you of?
Well thats pretty desperate mate

I'm out of the game anyway and I don’t see why it's desperate, variety is the spice of life and hair there is natural no reason why it should be off-putting

Quick Reply

Latest