Reply 20
ladyportacabin
Oh dear, you might want to get some Tena lady pads for freshers week. :wink:

ok.. too far dear :p:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 21
Does the timetable only include lectures? Or will it include the tutorial classes in smaller groups as well?
Does the timetable only include lectures? Or will it include the tutorial classes in smaller groups as well?

Depends. Some tutorials are fixed in advance, others are arranged with the individual tutors.
Reply 23
Tena pads...ladies' urinals...this isn't what I had pictured freshers week to be :p:
Hey guys ummm I'm kind of freaking out!! I haven't gotten anything from sussex yet ( e,g, no timetable or accomodation information)!
Am i really behind or are you guys ahead? :confused:
Reply 25
sharon_oneill123
Hey guys ummm I'm kind of freaking out!! I haven't gotten anything from sussex yet ( e,g, no timetable or accomodation information)!
Am i really behind or are you guys ahead? :confused:

don't worry, none of the freshers with conditional offers have received anything like that yet, if we had, trust me, squirly would be the first to let us know about it haha :P
Reply 26
Hah charming :p:

As a matter of fact I received a nice fat Welcome Pack thing this morning (which I opened very excitedly thinking it was accommodation info :rolleyes:) with all the ID card and health service info then a book thing about starting as a Fresher. Fun stuff!
Which means i'll be getting that tomorrow :rolleyes: grrr it's so annoying getting stuff a day late. Stupid post :p:
Reply 28
so ppl got welcome packy stuff this morning but not accomodation stuff? :smile:
Reply 29
I also got that. :biggrin: and yet again, there is soooo much to read :p:
I got the welcome pack as well today. Reading it all should keep me busy for a while. :biggrin:
Reply 31
sussex welcome packs are really good compared to other unis. and i still use that freshers book, haha!
Is that just the 'living with US' booklet thing, or is there more? I got a nice glossy book with my tenancy agreement.

Oh my gosh, look what's up now! http://www.freshers.ussu.info/
Reply 33
oh my god oh my god! getting so hyped reading about fresher's week! weee!
Reply 34
I'm so going to crash the pub crawl, i didn't go last year. Ball tickets are pricier than last years...inflation eh!
Yay i got my welcome pack this morning, and all the info on fresher's week!! woo!!!:biggrin:
I take back what i said, i got my welcome pack :biggrin:
Reply 37
I got my welcome pack too.. thought it was gonna be the accommodation stuff.
OMG!! The website's been updated :biggrin:
Reply 38
I wish the pack was seperated between 'Things you need to read' and 'Things we've already told you before' :rolleyes:

And why can't we register until 1 September? That's what makes me impatient
Reply 39
Also got my welcome pack. How long do you reckon we'll have to wait before we hear about accommodation? I really can't wait to know!:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending