The Student Room Group
Reply 1
A very close friend of mine wore them until he was 12. It never bothered me but on a pgl trip some kids found out which was not good as they are essentially nappies.
Reply 2
Original post by George00
A very close friend of mine wore them until he was 12. It never bothered me but on a pgl trip some kids found out which was not good as they are essentially nappies.

That sucks. Its still better than waking up in a wet bed.
Reply 3
Original post by ConnorRed
That sucks. Its still better than waking up in a wet bed.

Exactly, if I had to chose between a pissed nappy of a pissed bed I would choose the nappy. Bedwetting is embarrassing but not just because you have to wear drynites. Think of it like this, they would not stock them in major supermarkets if they were not needed.
Reply 4
Not many others then lol.
Reply 5
Not many others then lol.

I guess your alone lol
Reply 6
This does come up from time to time, and you're definitely not alone.
Reply 7
I suffer from nocturnal enuresis (bedwetting). I would like to spread awareness of the condition so I'm asking if anyone wears or did wear drynites pj pants tohelp manage bedwetting?

It's pretty likely that there a few others on here that maybe do not want to expose themselves, and while I don't relate; I can guarantee that I would if I did!

You're doing a good thing to promote them.
Reply 8
Original post by Davalla
It's pretty likely that there a few others on here that maybe do not want to expose themselves, and while I don't relate; I can guarantee that I would if I did!

You're doing a good thing to promote them.

Thanks for your support I understand that others do not want to expose themselves because it is embarrassing. I'm trying to say that it is nothing to be ashamed of and no more embarrassing than any other medical condition people post.
I am starting to wear them for sleepovers becuase i only have accidents then i have only just got the sample but hope they work