The Student Room Group

does it hurt you when you see someone you fancy with someone else

When I was on a bike ride there was this really tall skinny good looking girl with blonde hair and blue eyes on a bike her boyfriend was this tall black guy she was spending the day with. Does anyone get really tired of being single and seeing couples together especially if the girl is attractive.

Scroll to see replies

You must be fun at parties.
Just dream about it rather than fretting about it. I did so when I had unrequited love.

Ironically, even dreaming about it causes it to break off quite quickly :tongue:
Easy solution: stop being single.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
let me introduce you to this game called DOTA. It's a whole new wooorllld
Not so much hurt. More a feeling of "die, bitch".
Original post by Senecaa
let me introduce you to this game called DOTA. It's a whole new wooorllld

The ft says there's a 10 million dollar prize pool for the dota worlds. Obviously not a bad way to get hot girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. Make yourself as attractive as possible
2. Go out and meet new people; improve your social skills too
3. Flirt
4. ????
5. Profit!
Yep, esp when she dates your best friend...
Reply 9
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
The ft says there's a 10 million dollar prize pool for the dota worlds. Obviously not a bad way to get hot girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep.. 5 mil for the team placed first and the rest are distributed according to your placing in the competition. ESPORTS man! :cool:
Reply 10
Not really.

To justify it I presume some people are into personality more than appearance I guess
Yeah it unfortunately does hurt when you think of how different things could have been...
It's just about being at the right place, at the right time. Work on your attractiveness, your life and get yourself out there. You will definitely meet someone that likes you. You're not going to meet anyone behind a keyboard.
Reply 13
Original post by Dilsz
Not really.

To justify it I presume some people are into personality more than appearance I guess

Hey, where have you been :'(
Why'd ya leave me like that youuuuuuuu dude.
And how comes i can't PM. Sorry OP :smile:
Miss ya boo!
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
Yep, esp when she dates your best friend...

Aww poor you!
Original post by Dilsz
Not really.

People that are into personality more than appearance are those that have to be. Beggars can't be choosers.
Reply 16
Original post by Lone tiger
People that are into personality more than appearance are those that have to be. Beggars can't be choosers.

Talk for yourself buddy
Yep. Right in the feels. :sad:
Original post by Reluctant Economist
Aww poor you!

Now friend zone me lol :wink:
Reply 19
omg YES, all the time, nearly every day. it's very frustrating not having anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending