The Student Room Group

Is TSR being flooded by Israeli shills.

Poll

Is TSR being flooded by Israeli shills?

Scroll to see replies

well...i've noticed a recent rise in "pro israeli" trolls on youtube. haven't seen many on TSR though
Reply 2
Original post by presidential_
haven't seen many on TSR though

Flooded may be a bit of an exaggeration, but they are undoubtedly here and trying their hardest.
(edited 9 years ago)
I support Israel for free. Better than supporting a bunch of terrorists deliberately aiming for civilians.

P.S i do not approve the killing of innocent civilians on BOTH sides.
Yeah I mean if you make pro-Israel posts and take screenshots, you can show them to any post-Marxian feminist Rabbi and you should relieve a bag of shekels in the post within about a week

true story (obviously :rolleyes:)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by yo radical one
Yeah I mean if you make pro-Israel posts and take screenshots, you can show them to any post-Marxian feminist Rabbi and you should relieve a bag of shekels in the post within about a week

true story (obviously :rolleyes:)

Ermm
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3755782.html
I've seen more anti-Israel threads on this forum than pro-Israel threads. You often get people making temporary accounts just to post some long ass wall of text about Zionism and how THE JEWS RUN AMERICA!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1ONE.

I don't pay attention to the threads made by these users as they often get deleted, or are so flawed you may as well not bother. Users like ''NOtowhitegeNOcide'' or ''Zionismfascistsruleuk''.

This is a tiny student website hosted in the UK rather than America, even if this went ahead I doubt TSR would be a target.

But if you really want to know of a group which actually does organise to post propaganda on this website

It's neo-nazis more than anyone, check this, the fifth post from top:

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/users/patrickwhiterabbit/replies/

I have been shown groups on facebook which do the same, organise to post on this website, the facebook one was linked to the BNP, whitakeronline is more American
Original post by SHallowvale
I've seen more anti-Israel threads on this forum than pro-Israel threads. You often get people making temporary accounts just to post some long ass wall of text about Zionism and how THE JEWS RUN AMERICA!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1ONE.

I don't pay attention to the threads made by these users as they often get deleted, or are so flawed you may as well not bother. Users like ''NOtowhitegeNOcide'' or ''Zionismfascistsruleuk''.

I am glad someone else has noticed this

I mean just this morning there was an "Ed Miliband admits to being a Zionist at last" thread which some cretin prattling on about how Miliband is a Marxist Jew and David Cameron is a crypto-Jew and how the Jews literally run everything :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
This is a tiny student website hosted in the UK rather than America, even if this went ahead I doubt TSR would be a target.

I'm supprised they target TSR too, but then it does appear on the first page of google for quite a number of search terms and target TSR they most certainly do.

But if you really want to know of a group which actually does organise to post propaganda on this website

It's neo-nazis more than anyone, check this, the fifth post from top:

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/users/patrickwhiterabbit/replies/

I have been shown groups on facebook which do the same, organise to post on this website, the facebook one was linked to the BNP, whitakeronline is more American

Aren't you just being paranoid? Surely TSR is just a tiny student website hosted in the UK rather than America? :s-smilie: But yes I have noticed the neo-nazi propoganda, seen the groups on facebook that organise to post on this website and made threads highlighting it.
Original post by n00
I'm supprised they target TSR too, but then it does appear on the first page of google for quite a number of search terms and target TSR they most certainly do.

Do you have any evidence that this website is being targeted, or even any posters you think are being paid?

Original post by n00

Aren't you just being paranoid? Surely TSR is just a tiny student website hosted in the UK rather than America? :s-smilie: But yes I have noticed the neo-nazi propoganda, seen the groups on facebook that organise to post on this website and made threads highlighting it.

Well no, because (for example) in the link I showed you they were talking about posting their White Supremacist mantras on here
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
any posters you think are being paid?

Yep.

Well no, because (for example) in the link I showed you they were talking about posting their White Supremacist mantras on here

Which goes against your "tiny student website" argument. Having a white supremacist group targeting tsr surely makes it all the more likely those in receipt of grants for posting Israeli propaganda would also, no?
Original post by n00
Yep.

Like who?

Original post by n00

Which goes against your "tiny student website" argument. Having a white supremacist group targeting tsr surely makes it all the more likely those in receipt of grants for posting Israeli propaganda would also, no?

Not really. I have hard evidence that neo-nazis are targeting this website which I provided you will, you have no evidence that Israel has paid TSR members to do promote Israeli propaganda

Just because neo-nazis are doing it, you cannot claim from that that Israel is too.
Original post by Bill_Gates
I support Israel for free. Better than supporting a bunch of terrorists deliberately aiming for civilians.

P.S i do not approve the killing of innocent civilians on BOTH sides.

Don't think the anti-Israeli side support Hamas' military wing.

pro-Palestine =/= pro-hamas
Just because people come here to troll on the naivety of some students doesn't mean anyone actually believes any of the ****e they come up with, whether they're pro-Israeli, neo-nazi, bbmisc, 4chan or whatever.

Trolls and morons are just trolls and morons. Making threads like this and giving them more credit than they could possibly ever be worth is far more damaging, frankly, it means they see that you're taking them seriously.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
Like who?

I'm already on a yellow for naming them.

Not really.

If it's not too small for them then why would it be for Israeli shills? And of course they are more likely to target sites with anti-semitic propaganda.
Original post by n00
I'm already on a yellow for naming them.

PM me, I am slightly curious (and have a previous account so I perhaps would know where a couple are coming from in terms of their opinions)

Original post by n00

If it's not too small for them then why would it be for Israeli shills? And of course they are more likely to target sites with anti-semitic propaganda.

Using the net to paste around propaganda is pretty much the main method of proselytizing, so these morons do it far more than any group I am aware of (Zionist, Muslim anything), they are literally obsessed.
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
Don't think the anti-Israeli side support Hamas' military wing.

pro-Palestine =/= pro-hamas

Yeah i bet they dont want revenge. From my personal experience looking at the racism from social media against Jews i wouldn't surprised if a large majority do. Oh and the whole riots in france against Jews.

If they wanted peace they would not support hamas. :rolleyes:

But never mind, i hope Israel can bring this to a swift end very soon.
Reply 18
Original post by Drewski
Just because people come here to troll on the naivety of some students doesn't mean anyone actually believes any of the ****e they come up with, whether they're pro-Israeli, neo-nazi, bbmisc, 4chan or whatever.

You've got to be an especially low-minded cretin to think that people are that easily swayed. Trolls and morons are just trolls and morons. Making threads like this and giving them more credit than they could possibly ever be worth is far more damaging, frankly, it means they see that you're taking them seriously.

Weren't you saying just a few days ago that GCHQ need tools to counter just this kind of ****e?
Original post by n00
Weren't you saying just a few days ago that GCHQ need tools to counter just this kind of ****e?

Nope.

I think the heat is doing something to your ability to read.

Quick Reply

Latest