The Student Room Group

Overcoming Childhood/Teenage Bullying and Isolation

I am 21 and get so anxious around people, like someone will come to attack me and call me names, even though I know that it is unlikely as I have more power now.

I haven't had a true friendship or a relationship in like 5 years and I feel so depressed. My life is relatively ****ed up and my dreams have been shattered.

What do I do guys?

Thank you
How is your life going apart from your social life? Are you at uni, or in work? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Champagning
How is your life going apart from your social life? Are you at uni, or in work? :smile:

Not so well

I am planning to go to university but I am concerned about the fees and whether it is a worthwhile investment. Haven't performed well at A level due to extenuating circumstances, so my choices for university are much more restricted. :frown:
I'm younger than you (slightly) and have the exact same problems... yet I don't complain about it because I always find things to do other than talking to people. Like surfing the internet, playing video games, riding a bike
Original post by Anonymous
Not so well

I am planning to go to university but I am concerned about the fees and whether it is a worthwhile investment. Haven't performed well at A level due to extenuating circumstances, so my choices for university are much more restricted. :frown:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that :frown: You should be able to put extenuating circumstances on your UCAS form as well, though (IIRC, you can mention them in your Personal Statement and also ask your referee to mention them).

Do you know what you want to work as/do with your career? Uni may be a worthwhile investment, it depends :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending