The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Accommodation applications

Hi guys, I have a conditional offer from Bournemouth and am just wondering if anyone knows the date and time of when the accommodation is available to choose from? I know they've already released the batch for unconditional offers.
If you study A levels, you can apply from results day when it changes on track to unconditional firm :smile: although from looking at previous threads, students that are there already have said to apply early morning as the best accommodation will be gone by 12pm and you will end up stuck somewhere with space. Just hope I manage to get the accommodation I want!
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Okay thanks, it's just on the website it says some accommodation will be released mid-July (apparently for unconditional offers), then end of July and then again on results day. Does anyone know what day/time it is released at the end of July?
Reply 3
Original post by M.T1995
Okay thanks, it's just on the website it says some accommodation will be released mid-July (apparently for unconditional offers), then end of July and then again on results day. Does anyone know what day/time it is released at the end of July?

Here's page with the dates on it, you just need to complete the first part of the application and then when they have your results they'll email you about the rest.

http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/accommodation/payment_and_forms/how-and-when-can-i-apply.html
Reply 4
I imagine we will get an email the day before stage 2 opens up, my guess is it will either be the 30th or 31st of July for people who already have an unconditional offer.
14th of August unless you get your results early.
Reply 6
Got an email for mine the other day, final release is August 5th at 10am for unconditional offers. You cant apply until you have an unconditional but i doubt there will be much rush until results day...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending