The Student Room Group

PwC Finance Graduate scheme in Belfast

I applied yesterday for PWC finance grade scheme then today I received an email
"We have assessment centres running on 5&6 August 2014, so if you complete the online testing by Monday 28 July at 12pm, we will be able to book you on"
I'm guess I received the email because I have dyslexia so would I be there to make up the numbers?
Original post by si82
I applied yesterday for PWC finance grade scheme then today I received an email
"We have assessment centres running on 5&6 August 2014, so if you complete the online testing by Monday 28 July at 12pm, we will be able to book you on"
I'm guess I received the email because I have dyslexia so would I be there to make up the numbers?

How did you read that from that email?! Just do the tests and go to the AC. They've very kindly given you some deadlines to aim for. Why are people so paranoid around grad scheme replies...
Reply 2
Original post by Hedgeman49
How did you read that from that email?! Just do the tests and go to the AC. They've very kindly given you some deadlines to aim for. Why are people so paranoid around grad scheme replies...

No longer matters, another person from PwC emailed me today informing me the deadline has passed and my application is withdrawn.
Original post by si82
No longer matters, another person from PwC emailed me today informing me the deadline has passed and my application is withdrawn.

Wow, that sucks. Must have filled up already.

Quick Reply

Latest