The Student Room Group

Help me with singapore national university

Currently i am trying to make NUS my university aim but i really have no idea what all university homepages are.... sorry i am not that understanding :tongue:
Anyway i want to apply for business in NUS but idk what are the required subjects and grade boundaries.... please help me.........
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rearch
Currently i am trying to make NUS my university aim but i really have no idea what all university homepages are.... sorry i am not that understanding :tongue:
Anyway i want to apply for business in NUS but idk what are the required subjects and grade boundaries.... please help me.........
Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a UK forum and there will be very few people who can help you. I will move the thread to the International Study forum.
Reply 2
Here's a link to the list of undergraduate courses (assuming you're an undergrad):
http://www.nus.edu.sg/oam/courses/course.html

Just click the one you want and there will be details on it, including entry requirements :smile:
Reply 3
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Aile
Here's a link to the list of undergraduate courses (assuming you're an undergrad):
http://www.nus.edu.sg/oam/courses/course.html

Just click the one you want and there will be details on it, including entry requirements :smile:

Erm.. thank you so much for this but i do not think i understand the grade requirements they issued........ moreover, would it be tough to get into that university??!? =(
Ughh seriously i am desperate and i haven't even finished my alevels LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Rearch
Erm.. thank you so much for this but i do not think i understand the grade requirements they issued........ moreover, would it be tough to get into that university??!? =(
Ughh seriously i am desperate and i haven't even finished my alevels LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure where you're from, but if you had UK A level grades to show it would help, as Singapore is familiar with UK grades. The best thing from what I see on the website is to have an International Baccalaureate diploma, and SAT or ACT scores to show.

From what I know as a Singaporean it's pretty tough to get into Singapore unis, as competition is really high there, but it also depends on the course and I don't know if it's the same for international applicants. So... good luck :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending