The Student Room Group

Why does the media make such a big deal about recent goings on in Magaluf?

I'm not sure why there's so much drama about people having sex on holiday and experimenting with new things in Magaluf. Surely every one has the right to do what they like on holiday as long as its not hurting anybody. Why is sex such a taboo in the UK?
I think there's trying new things and then there's sucking off 24 guys for a drink. It's not so much that sex is taboo, it's more the fact that this incident was VERY over the top.
Reply 2
If it's not a taboo, why did you make this thread anonymously?
Sex is one thing. Sucking off 24 guys for a drink that one could have got for free at the same venue is quite another. It's not that sex is taboo in this country so much as that many people happen to think that what she did was disgusting and are free to say so in this country. What other people do influences the actions of wider society and many people don't fancy the idea of their sisters and daughters viewing sex and their bodies in such a careless light as a result of a few whores.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not sure why there's so much drama about people having sex on holiday and experimenting with new things in Magaluf. Surely every one has the right to do what they like on holiday as long as its not hurting anybody. Why is sex such a taboo in the UK?

To any person with self respect, morals and dignity it is not acceptable behaviour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending