The Student Room Group

Girlfriend tightened up AFTER losing virginity

My girlfriend and I (both virgins until losing it a month ago) are experiencing difficulties with sex recently. For the first month we had no issues and she had no bleeding or tightness because she had been a dancer for 18 years. A month into being sexually active a ring of flesh around the opening of her vagina has been getting tighter over the last week and eventually led to bleeding and pain yesterday. It had been painful for her for about a week and she had bled slightly that week so we put it down to her period at first, but it's gone on for too long now and we caused a small tear.

Why would she suddenly tighten up? She did start the pill about two months ago, maybe this has caused it? She also has had an extremely stressful week this week and i suggested this may have caused it to tighten, although if anything her libido has risen since starting the pill she tells me.
It may be slightly swollen down there. I'd say give it a little bit of time not going at it. Then make sure you use plenty of lube.
Probably bruised and swollen OP and hasn't had a chance to heal. I would give the sex a rest for a week and see how it goes. Hopefully that will sort it but if not then obviously she needs to see a doctor.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 8472
It may be slightly swollen down there. I'd say give it a little bit of time not going at it. Then make sure you use plenty of lube.

Sorry just read this. Pretty much this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thanks guys, will lay it off for a bit :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest