The Student Room Group

Eye colour :)

Hi everyone! :smile:

Out of curiosity, this is a thread about eye colour.

- What is your eye colour?
- Do you like your eye colour?
- What eye colour would you prefer?

Personally, I have brown eyes (with a little bit of green). I get my eye colour from my Mum. :tongue: I quite like it, but I would prefer a deep blue colour. How about you?

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
-Standard dark brown eyes
-Meh, can't complain, suppose I wouldn't suit any other
-I like greeny/grey or blue eyes on someone else
Why don't you add a thread so people can see the general? Makes pretty boring reading just going through the thread reading colours :tongue:.
Reply 3
Original post by Jubz1
-Standard dark brown eyes
-Meh, can't complain, suppose I wouldn't suit any other
-I like greeny/grey or blue eyes on someone else

I know what you mean - I can't really imagine myself with any other eye colour; I'm used to my current one. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
-green
-yeah
-if not green, blue; I don't like brown eyes very much
Reply 5
Standard brown. I don't mind it.
Reply 6
My eyes are green. I love my eye colour and wouldn't change it and on guys my favourite colour is brown or hazel :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
- Brown
- Yas
- I'm open to anything
Reply 8
Mine change from light to darkish brown- I'm quite happy with the colours.:biggrin:
Reply 9
What's this obsession with boys with blue eyes and brown hair, may I ask?

I mean, yes, it's attractive, but some can look just as good-looking with brown, green, or other coloured eyes.

It just depends on the person. Some would suit one colour, but just wouldn't look right with another.

Do you agree?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by sophie !
I know what you mean - I can't really imagine myself with any other eye colour; I'm used to my current one. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm of Southern Asian heritage so any colour other than brown looks a tad odd. I'm not exactly dark but still. It really irritates me when Southern Asians put contacts, it looks extremely odd and tacky. I mean, blue, red, green..
Reply 11
Original post by Gorwell
Mine change from light to darkish brown- I'm quite happy with the colours.:biggrin:

Have you noticed any pattern as to when your eyes change colour or do they change colour at conpletely random times? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by ILovePancakes
Why don't you add a thread so people can see the general? Makes pretty boring reading just going through the thread reading colours :tongue:.

I don't understand what you mean. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
What's this obsession with boys with blue eyes and brown hair, may I ask?

Personally, my favourite would be dark black hair with green eyes.
I don't understand what you mean. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if you add a poll at the beginning with different eye colours, people don't have to read through the thread to see what eye colour people have - I mean, that's quite tedious and boring. If you have a poll, you can see immediately at the top of the page :smile:.
Reply 15
Original post by Jubz1
Personally, my favourite would be dark black hair with green eyes.

That would be a nice mixture. In a guy, they just have to have a sweet and funny personality, nice hair and a cute smile to win me over. :colondollar: I'm not crazy about the eyes, but if they don't look right or if they don't suit them, that's a turn-off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by ILovePancakes
Well if you add a poll at the beginning with different eye colours, people don't have to read through the thread to see what eye colour people have - I mean, that's quite tedious and boring. If you have a poll, you can see immediately at the top of the page :smile:.

I see. It won't let me add a poll using my phone, though. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
That would be a nice mixture. In a guy, they just have to have a sweet and funny personality, nice hair and a cute smile to win me over. :colondollar: I'm not crazy about the eyes, but if they don't look right or if they don't suit them, that's a turn-off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

A rare mixture, which contributes to why I'd like it :tongue: I'd like to think I have nice hair :cool:
Reply 18
- Blue eyes
- Err yeah I guess :colondollar:
- No I think I'd look weird with a different colour :laugh:
I see. It won't let me add a poll using my phone, though. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha oh well :tongue:. Just do it when you get home then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending