The Student Room Group

why isit so frigging HOT!

its baking its like Africa, I just can't sleep in this heat why has England suddenly turned into a tropical country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know it's actually quite awful. The other thing that comes with hot weather is all the creepy crawlies. Not a nice time of year. Roll on winter
Reply 2
Fast forward winter: OMG so cold. Antarctica. Come back summer noooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I 100% prefer winter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm roasting...
Original post by Hertz
Fast forward winter: OMG so cold. Antarctica. Come back summer noooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know winter always seems more manageable.
Reply 6
It's 4am it's pretty cool what are you on about?
Reply 7
When Im at work and say I'm hot, people seem shocked as though black people are able to live on the sun. I was born and raised in England my aunty is visiting from Jamaica and she keeps saying shes cold, wearing dressing gowns etc making a mockery of this heatwave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Haha I love this weather. It's still very mild, I don't understand how people are finding it so hot. Weird.
It's not hot per se but it's.. stuffy and musty, if that makes any sense :L
I hate ittt. The air has no breeze to it and is so thick.
The weather's great :colone:
Reply 12
is this down to global warming?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dislike it and my blackness is really not an advantage but this over winter anytime
It's awful. I can't stand it when it's hot. I've not slept well for a good month now. I prefer the cold so much more to this. Bring on winter!

It doesn't look like it's going to get any cooler over the next week. It's really pissing me off
(edited 9 years ago)
I love this weather, especially when there's the odd breeze ahhh. But what comes with hot weather is people sweating. Ugh. Going on the bus/train when it's busy is terrible. Can just smell the sweat, the thought of it is making me feel sick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
It's not that bad. I quite like it. I want it to be a bit hotter though... I like it when its around 26-29 degrees with a breeze. Niceee

(Yes, I love summer in case you haven't realised :wink:)
Whenever Britain has 25-30C days they're always sunny. Therefore those days always seem hotter than usual

btw, nothing like last year (yet):
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ana81
its baking its like Africa, I just can't sleep in this heat why has England suddenly turned into a tropical country.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's your presence that makes it hot :perv:

Kidding. :tongue: I find a fan is enough to cope, it's not that bad? :dontknow: Though I agree it's literally impossible to sleep hence why I'm awake right now.

Quick Reply

Latest