they're crap

this society will flop

end of me thinks :rofl:
Reply 22
Athlete
they're crap

this society will flop

end of me thinks :rofl:

hum....... but then again if your name is derived from the band of the same name, then you listen to the worst band on the planet, but if you don't i apologise.
Reply 23
wtf??? he's dyed his hair blond!!!

just saw their reading set. they played a few new songs that i've never heard, and didn't play I'm Not OK :frown:

overall i would rate them pretty average live though, about 6/10...:wink:
Wilko_777
hum....... but then again if your name is derived from the band of the same name, then you listen to the worst band on the planet, but if you don't i apologise.

your just learning....:biggrin:
RJA
wtf??? he's dyed his hair blond!!!

just saw their reading set. they played a few new songs that i've never heard, and didn't play I'm Not OK :frown:

overall i would rate them pretty average live though, about 6/10...:wink:

Didn't do himself any favours by coming on stage with a union jack and sticking his middle fingers up at the crowd either. Such a terrible band.
i'm not o'fkin kay....what a crappy line
I'm really really disgusted in myself for saying this

but their new song is a ****ing choooooone

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2102684

I actually really like it :frown:
Reply 28
There's no reason to be disgusted in yourself...

On Saturday, they played that live on top of the GE skyscraper in New York :biggrin:
See --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CUp2a7OD0A
serious narb
I'm really really disgusted in myself for saying this

but their new song is a ****ing choooooone

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2102684

I actually really like it :frown:

that is reason to be disgusted, living up to the second part of your screename if this is true....:frown: :biggrin:
Reply 30
If you want to slag them off then do it elsewhere, now piss off...:mad:
To the person who asked about MCR live: the woman can't sing to save her life.
Reply 32
RJA
I wasn't comparing them to the Kooks - MCR are a thousand times better.

*coughs* the kooks play at reading fest they get one of the biggest crowds, my chemical romance play, and they get pelted by bottles, and various other objects. Whilst being booed at the same time. Clearly then they are better then the kooks.

as much as i would like to make my feelings known, about you weird emo B******* (i mean people, sorry) i won't. instead i will go and think of words which rhyme with razor blade :rolleyes: .......
HurricaneHerd
*coughs* the kooks play at reading fest they get one of the biggest crowds, my chemical romance play, and they get pelted by bottles, and various other objects. Whilst being booed at the same time. Clearly then they are better then the kooks.

as much as i would like to make my feelings known, about you weird emo B******* (i mean people, sorry) i won't. instead i will go and think of words which rhyme with razor blade :rolleyes: .......

The Kooks are ****ing awful tbf, it's a tricky one to say who I hate more
Reply 34
I like MCR (and probably Muse as well) because I am a big Queen fan.

If you listen to MCR's new single (Welcome to the Black Parade), you can tell a huge influence by Queen...something which is not so obvious from the last two albums.
You cant tell the huge influence by Green Days latest album too, very similar in style, and I dislike American Idiot a lot.

but anyway that little video of them playing live reignited my hatred for them, just seeing the singers face makes me want to punch the screen.

still can't help but like the song though
Reply 36
serious narb
You cant tell the huge influence by Green Days latest album too, very similar in style, and I dislike American Idiot a lot.

but anyway that little video of them playing live reignited my hatred for them, just seeing the singers face makes me want to punch the screen.

still can't help but like the song though

Thats some serious EMOtion
ohh crap after all my dissing of them, their new song Welcome to the black parade is a fookin tune, finally something thats bearable to listen to from them
Athlete
ohh crap after all my dissing of them, their new song Welcome to the black parade is a fookin tune, finally something thats bearable to listen to from them

i'm not sure if you're being sarcastic

but told ya :frown:
nah i'm serious, serious narb

Quick Reply

Latest