The Student Room Group

My Chemical Romance Society

Scroll to see replies

It's really upsetting, seeing as I was hoping for them to go back to their old ways for their next album :frown:
I'm not as sad as I would have been if they stopped at The Black Parade, I hated their new album with a passion, but still a bit sad, they've come out with some great stuff in the past. The Ghost of You still sees a lot of play time in my iTunes.
Reply 622
Original post by snowyowl
I heard! :biggrin:

My reaction when I heard was OMFG NEW MCR MATERIAL OMG ASDFGHJKL I DON'T EVEN :woo: :woo:

I actually can't wait, roll on October! :biggrin:

Did you see this bit though?

On his iPod! ON HIS IPOD he's been listening to these songs for years! :eek:

I'm just hoping a UK tour gets announced because I will be ON THAT **** buying tickets. I NEED to see them and then I can officially die a happy lady. :biggrin:

Haven't posted on here for ages but felt I had to. All over now, at least for the name MCR, recent tweets by those close to the band seem to indicate that something is coming though.
Famous last words. Best song and very ironic to the sad news :frown:
Reply 624
Ah that's quite sad to hear. Never saw that coming...
dont think ive ever posted in here, just felt like randomly clicking on this thread when it popped up and just read the news, its sad to hear :sad: havent listened to them for ages, was only really a fan for a short period when they released The Black Parade, great album, got me through some tough times back then :sad: gona put some of their songs on now :h:
15 year old me is DEVISTATED :frown: but they had a good run!
no guys it's too soon. i'm not over it. nope. *hold me*
I don't want to believe they've split up, so I'm thinking of it as an indefinite hiatus :frown:
Reply 629
I still can't believe they've split up :frown:, and it's been a few months now. There is going to be a greatest hits album released in January with Gerard designing the cover.

Quick Reply

Latest