The Student Room Group

My Chemical Romance Society

This society can be joined from going onto page 4 of the societies list. Thanks :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Ohh tut tut young man (?) MCR are not worth a society, make an 'Image Emo Society' instead :p:
Reply 2
Decent_Jam
Ohh tut tut young man (?) MCR are not worth a society, make an 'Image Emo Society' instead :p:

Seeing htem tomorrow with Muse. Are they any good? I've heard they're awful live.
Reply 3
Does every sub-par scene band get a society now?
Plodman
Does every sub-par scene band get a society now?

frist it was fall out boy then funeral for a friend, then the unofficial kooks society, now this ;poo

soon we'll be seeing an Athlete society.....tut tut tut :redface:
Reply 5
Athlete
frist it was fall out boy then funeral for a friend, then the unofficial kooks society, now this ;poo

soon we'll be seeing an Athlete society.....tut tut tut :redface:

Thing is, unlike the other bands, Funeral For a Friend are GREAT!
Reply 6
i lolled.
Reply 7
Don't post in this thread if you are just going to talk about how sh*t you think they are.

If you wanna make a society about 'some' metal band who you think are amazing, do it then; nobody is stopping you.
Reply 8
I will join, as long the emo-labellers get out of this thread.

The second album is alot better than the first IMO.
They are ****ing dire live

helena is a good choone though
Reply 10
MCR, FFAF, FOB, Kooks

Out of those bands, My Chemical Romance is the only one with a shred of character and originality...
Euan_hmfc
Thing is, unlike the other bands, Funeral For a Friend are GREAT!

are a great load of ;poo

:wink:
Reply 12
serious narb
They are ****ing dire live

I don't agree with you one bit.
Reply 13
RJA
MCR, FFAF, FOB, Kooks

Out of those bands, My Chemical Romance is the only one with a shred of character and originality...

How could you compare them to The Kooks? :eek:

Unfortunately (for the couple of people interested) I doubt this society will get far because a hell of a lot of their fans are 10/11/12 and most of the people on TSR are 13+.
Reply 14
I wasn't comparing them to the Kooks - MCR are a thousand times better.

I was just referring back to this post. :smile:
Reply 15
Wilko_777
I don't agree with you one bit.

I agree with the original poster. Load of ****e. Anyoen see the Kerrang awards? HAHAHAHJAHAHA.
Reply 16
Woah they actually won Best Band on the Planet. I don't agree with that!

I voted for Lacuna Coil :biggrin:
Reply 17
Who won Best Band On The Planet? My Chemical Romance? Hehehe, they must've done that for comic effect or something. To show that they don't take themselves seriously... or whatev.
Reply 18
MCR playing Reading tonight.
Should be some form of highlights on BBC2/BBC3/BBCi
:smile: :wink:
Reply 19
I'm going to watch to see if they're as bad live as they sound on record. I could be pleasantly surprised but I very much doubt it.

Quick Reply

Latest