The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University Of Sheffield Kinder Apartments 2014!

Scroll to see replies

I'm a second year, who lived in Kinder E5, and I can tell you that all Kinder rooms are royal blue :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Sonny bains
I'm in e5 (:

Hi, I stayed in E5 last year, and I'm just curious as to what room number you have? Sorry if it seems weird, it just seems weird that someone is staying in one of our old rooms! :P
Reply 82
kinder g4 , anyone?:smile:
Reply 83
Original post by kikslewis
I'm a second year, who lived in Kinder E5, and I can tell you that all Kinder rooms are royal blue :smile:

How many people are in the flats as I've heard it can vary from like 6 to ~10?
Original post by catz64
How many people are in the flats as I've heard it can vary from like 6 to ~10?

Yeah it does vary - E5 had 11 people in it, but F6 (the floor above) had 6 people in it

Most of the Kinder flats though have a higher number of rooms (which I would say is preferable as it means you have more space in the Kitchen)
Hey! I'm in B1 too!
Finally I have found someone who is on the same floor as me!
Anyone in Kinder C5? :biggrin:
Original post by georgiemi96
Anyone in Kinder C5? :biggrin:

I am! (you're the first person I've found, I was starting to think I'd be on my own)
Original post by kCitronaite
im flat B3 ^^

Hey! I'm in B3 too
Original post by devilxd8
kinder g4 , anyone?:smile:

Yeah I am :smile: are you on Facebook? Found 2 others from kinder g4 so far
Reply 90
Anyone A4?
I know this is off topic but has anyone bought tickets for freshers events or are you waiting for what your flatmates are going to do when you meet them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misscherie
I know this is off topic but has anyone bought tickets for freshers events or are you waiting for what your flatmates are going to do when you meet them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm worrying because I haven't brought any! Was planning to wait to see what flatmates are doing:smile:
Anyone in H3?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending