The Student Room Group

King's college requirement

hey everyone, I was wondering if I had a chance at adjustment for KCL I'm planning on studying english where I need 35 with a 666 at HL but received 664, but the 4 in an irrelevant subject and a 6 at HL english. I exceeded the 35 and got only 6 and 7 at SL. Would I have a chance at adjustment at KCL or none at all? :smile:
I think you'd be best to email the admissions tutors at kings. But a 4 at HL isn't desirable - it shows you don't have the motivation and the willpower not to slip up in one subject - it shows laziness (well in the eyes of the admissions team)
Reply 2
Original post by NancyRoseC
I think you'd be best to email the admissions tutors at kings. But a 4 at HL isn't desirable - it shows you don't have the motivation and the willpower not to slip up in one subject - it shows laziness (well in the eyes of the admissions team)

The problem is i was required to take it by school and had tutoring and everything in it, I just wasnt able to do any better i deff wasnt lazy :/ but the admissions probably doesnt want to hear this :frown:
Original post by sunny1111
The problem is i was required to take it by school and had tutoring and everything in it, I just wasnt able to do any better i deff wasnt lazy :/ but the admissions probably doesnt want to hear this :frown:

Then kings isn't the place for you, your academics simply arent strong enough. it'S WORTH EMAILING INCASE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending