The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Help with foundation diploma Art and design results!?

Hi,
so did a foundation diploma in art and design (UAL) this year and I recieved a conditional offer from nottingham trent. I've already been told my results and so I know ive gotten in, but I haven't received my certificate or anything yet and my UCAS status hasnt changed either.
I don't know if I'm just waiting for the awarding body to send them to the uni, or if it's still not processed, or even if i'm just waiting for them to send the certificates out to me...
So basically I'm just wondering if anyone knows/ heard anything or even if someone is in the same situation...
Reply 1
Im in the exact same situation! I have a conditional offer for filmmaking at kingston which was to complete the foundation diploma. I got a distinction on the course and got the results about 3 weeks ago now without the certificate. Im worried too but my friend (who is in the same situation too) said that his insurance offer changed from conditional to unconditional on UCAS Track the other day, so I guess they will update offers eventually, I just wish they'd hurry up! haha

Hope this helps! :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I have just got my results for the art foundation and know that I done well enough to get onto the fashion design course at Kingston. When I looked at my UCAS track page they said that I need to send 'Scanned verification of all Level 3 qualifications indicated on UCAS application' to the email address they have given me. I am not sure though if they want the certificate or if the letter I got from my college will be enough. But I suggest looking at your UCAS page to see if there's anything similar or contacting your uni :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending