The Student Room Group

So, how attractive would you say Kim Kardashian is?

This is just out of curiosity:smile:
Rate her out of 10 but don't include talent/personality etc...Make your judgement solely on looks alone For me, she's 9/10 although i hate her for having so much money and not actually doing anything :mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
her ass doe, damn.
She's hot I'm not going to lie

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
9/10
Rate out of 10 people......
8-9/10 for everything thats real.
Reply 7
Well she is older than me so I may be biased
But I would say solid 7/10 see hotter girls in most nightclubs
Reply 8
And she does alot, behind the scenes promoting her brand being followed by the TV show all day, its still work just not an art
Original post by moonriver96
This is just out of curiosity:smile:
Rate her out of 10 but don't include talent/personality etc...Make your judgement solely on looks alone For me, she's 9/10 although i hate her for having so much money and not actually doing anything :mad:

Kim K is the hardest working woman in America and she's a mum. Show some respect.
Kim now 10, original Kim, 5 if that
(if she was in a hijab)
6/10
Shes attractive, especially when she has her make up done nicely. I'd say 8/10 :^_^:
8. She has a good body but she looks horrific with blonde hair.

I find it funny how none of your pictures include her best asset, would it not fit on the screen?
Reply 14
Firstly,

butt is fake, ass shots. 0/10.

Second

she has psoriasis, so her skin is fake as well, it looks like she has chicken pox all over for the rest of her life without the makeup.

Third

she has raccoon eyes.

Fourth, being a stupid slag is -10/10. She gets used by has beens and wanna bes.

When the final product comes after she takes probably hours to get ready, I'd give her a 7. I've seen better girls in the meat aisle. But then again I live in Cali :tongue:
Kim K before all the botox 9/10, she was stunning but she has ruined her face now. So now I would give her a 6/10. Her body though is to die for, so curvacious and her ass :colone:
2/10 I don't find her attractive. I hate her face actually.
Reply 17
Original post by Marky Mark
Kim K is the hardest working woman in America and she's a mum. Show some respect.

Lol, hardest you say.
Original post by Marky Mark

Hush you.

Original post by leedswest
Kim now 10, original Kim, 5 if that

totally agree. She looked her best though in around 2009-2010. Now she's ruined her face with too much plastic surgery.

Original post by tengentoppa
8. She has a good body but she looks horrific with blonde hair.

I find it funny how none of your pictures include her best asset, would it not fit on the screen?

Haha! i would rep +1 but i'm all out. But seriously, her bum is ridiculous. face> bum anyday.

Quick Reply

Latest