The Student Room Group

Girls, would you ever hit your Husband/Partner?

Poll

Would you hit your Husband/Partner?

In any situation, say if he had cheated on you? Called you fat, a whore etc? Disrespected your parents?

NOTE: A playful slap is not included, I mean a slap when angry with an intent to hurt or harm him. Poll included.

Scroll to see replies

i don't believe anyone saying no
I've been slapped and even kicked many a time, shin kicking IS NOT cool.

I'm a 6 ft, 190lbs rugby playing boxer.
Original post by Amphiprion

FKLW has requested me to request that you vote yes (on behalf of the women who have hit you).
Reply 4
yes.
And i'd totally expect the exact same treatment if it had been me the who did the cheating.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Amphiprion

Original post by phish food
FKLW has requested me to request that you vote yes (on behalf of the women who have hit you).

Can confirm I did as you are in a position to say that women will hit you.
I'll put a yes in as well then for the amount of times I've been attacked by chavvy girls
Yes, I've been hit by violent females a couple of times
Reply 8
Whaaaaat.
Shocked at the number of yes answers.

No I would never try to hurt my partner in any physical way. I might say something horrible if I am really angry. That would just never cross my mind. If he cheated or did something truly terrible, I would be destroyed, not try and attack him.

I like to happily play fight, but as you said that's different.
if a chick hits me...... they're getting smoked quicktime.
If my husband cheats on me I'll rip his balls off with my bare hands.

Imo, if a wife hits her husband it's understandable if the husband hits her back. For this reason I wouldn't hit my husband. :innocent:
Original post by Ribbits
Whaaaaat.
Shocked at the number of yes answers.

No I would never try to hurt my partner in any physical way. I might say something horrible if I am really angry. That would just never cross my mind. If he cheated or did something truly terrible, I would be destroyed, not try and attack him.

I like to happily play fight, but as you said that's different.

utter bull****
I'm putting a yes for the times I have been slapped and kicked in the shins.
Reply 13
Original post by DiddyDec
I'm putting a yes for the times I have been slapped and kicked in the shins.

Das it mane

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. Never. If he did say something that really got to me like saying **** about my parents id just feel really hurt and putoff but still wouldnt stoop low and hit him. It doesnt solve anything
Equal rights? Hmmm.....well I think a man who hits a woman is by far the worst living human however I also think a woman hitting a man is wrong. I feel that society thinks that hitting a woman is more bad then the other way round.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Muhammed1702
I feel that society thinks that hitting a woman is more bad then the other way round.

I don't because I'm a feminist. ^_^
Original post by Ribbit1234
No. Never. If he did say something that really got to me like saying **** about my parents id just feel really hurt and putoff but still wouldnt stoop low and hit him. It doesnt solve anything

There are some situations where you would hit him
Original post by phish food
There are some situations where you would hit him

I actually wouldn't lol. Im not that kind of person that hits people. Id slap a friend or my sister maybe if they betrayed me but your mans a bit different
Original post by Ribbit1234
I actually wouldn't lol. Im not that kind of person that hits people. Id slap a friend or my sister maybe if they betrayed me but your mans a bit different

If he got really drunk and hit you

Quick Reply