The Student Room Group

Dentistry-UEM Valencia 2014/2015

Hey there! This September I am going to be flying out to UEM Valencia to study dentistry(5 year course). I made this thread because I thought it would be helpful and useful to get in contact with as many people as I could also in the same situation as me. So, If you are going to UEM Valencia or even UEM Madrid, feel free to post on this thread so we can discuss any common concerns and questions we have and support each other through this BIG move. :-)
Hi there,

I am deciding whether I should go to UEM Madrid for dentistry for the coming September? Anyone out there in the same position as me?

Thank you so much!
Original post by dentalstudent92
Hi there,

I am deciding whether I should go to UEM Madrid for dentistry for the coming September? Anyone out there in the same position as me?

Thank you so much!

Hello :smile: We work alongside universities in spain, if you have any questions or doubts feel free to contact us, we will be more then happy to help :smile:
Original post by GDC-EDUCATION
Hello :smile: We work alongside universities in spain, if you have any questions or doubts feel free to contact us, we will be more then happy to help :smile:

can UK students get student finance if they study in spain?
Original post by productofpain
can UK students get student finance if they study in spain?

Hello,

There are no financial aid options for students wanting to study in Spain unfortunately, however the fees for courses do start at 1,500 euros per year (this figure depends on the course chosen and fees are directly payable to the university) so in comparison to the UK its great overall as tuition fees are generally lower, the cost of living is cheaper than that of the uk and Spain has a great lifestyle and culture for students to take in.

There are two options for studying in Spain, one within the private universities where fees are 13,500 euros and the second option is State universities for 1,500 euros per year.

Which course were you interested in studying?
Original post by GDC-EDUCATION
Hello,

There are no financial aid options for students wanting to study in Spain unfortunately, however the fees for courses do start at 1,500 euros per year (this figure depends on the course chosen and fees are directly payable to the university) so in comparison to the UK its great overall as tuition fees are generally lower, the cost of living is cheaper than that of the uk and Spain has a great lifestyle and culture for students to take in.

There are two options for studying in Spain, one within the private universities where fees are 13,500 euros and the second option is State universities for 1,500 euros per year.

Which course were you interested in studying?

dentistry but I don't think I can afford it even with the much lower tuition fees, unfortunately.
Original post by productofpain
dentistry but I don't think I can afford it even with the much lower tuition fees, unfortunately.

Well if circumstances change or if we can be of any other assistance please do not hesitate to contact us :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending