The Student Room Group

20 pitbulls vs silverback gorilla who wins?

Pitbulls are hungry and enraged

Gorilla is trained in gorilla warfare (hehe)

Who wins?

Scroll to see replies

20 pitbulls.

Original post by bertstare
Gorilla is trained in gorilla warfare (hehe)

You can laugh, we won't.
The gorilla.

Your joke sucks too.
Reply 3
i always wanted to see a silverback gorilla vs a lion
Pitbulls may win it due to sheer numbers
Gorilla would win hands down
Reply 6
Original post by Blue_Mason
Gorilla would win hands down

are you dumb, 20 pits, 5 on his back, 10 pits jaw locks on his limbs, 5 pits rip his throat apart
Reply 7
I came on here expecting a video link, and now I'm leaving disappointed.
Reply 8
You can always tell when one of these is a success when there's roughly equal numbers of people on opposing sides going "Are you dumb, my choice would obviously win".

Conservation of Ninjutsu -> Gorilla wins.
Original post by aka r
are you dumb, 20 pits, 5 on his back, 10 pits jaw locks on his limbs, 5 pits rip his throat apart

A fully grown silver back gorilla has enough power to violently crush a pitbulls torso with little effort, and do not forget the gorilla bite force in which it could leave a pitbull in chunks of dog flesh in just a single bite
A pack will not attack unless the alpha or pack leader is fully engaged in the attack.
Reply 10
A fully grown silver back gorilla has enough power to violently crush a pitbulls torso with little effort, and do not forget the gorilla bite force in which it could leave a pitbull in chunks of dog flesh in just a single bite
A pack will not attack unless the alpha or pack leader is fully engaged in the attack.

gorilla vs lion who would win?
Gorilla any day of the weeeeek,
Original post by aka r
gorilla vs lion who would win?

Depends I mean both animals could **** each other up but I say a gorrila would win
Reply 13
Depends I mean both animals could **** each other up but I say a gorrila would win

gorilla vs polar bear
3 or 4 pitbulls vs the gorilla would be a fairer fight. 20 would be a ****ing bloodbath.
1 swipe of the gorillas hand will send all the pitbulls flying.
Reply 16
Original post by martin jol
3 or 4 pitbulls vs the gorilla would be a fairer fight. 20 would be a ****ing bloodbath.

what are all these other guys on about gorilla would win lol, pits are ruthless, they would tear the gorilla apart
Gorilla Warfare.

Pit bull aren't really that big, but I think 20 of them would overwhelm the gorilla tbh
(edited 9 years ago)
Sharktopus takes it, nine times out of ten.

Quick Reply

Latest