The Student Room Group

Legit or not legit?

I applied to work for the following companies and both have gotten back to me. There is very little I can find on either. On the first company though, the little I have found isn't great. I'd love to hear your experiences with these companies and would really appreciate it.
How was it working for them? What was the environment like? Did you get paid on time and the amount you have been promised? Please let me know of any issues/problems you faced so I dont make the potential mistake of accepting job offers from them.

Comapny 1: TC World
(The company were quick to call, I applied last night and got a phone call this morning. I found their ad on gumtree. The woman on the phone didn't seem at all dodgy from the little I could gather). I have heard appco companies are awful and considered scams.

Company 2: DA Languages Ltd. I sent my CV and an application form and a day later they replied that I should fill out a professional contract agreement. They didn't interview me...
(edited 9 years ago)
BUMP! :colondollar:

Please help

ANYONE?
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't know anything about either company but I would always trust my gut instinct, it's pretty much always accurate :-)
Reply 3
http://zainabusman.wordpress.com/2011/10/26/how-i-fell-victim-to-a-recruitment-scam-in-the-uk/

You might be interested in reading this.

I've done a bit of research and it looks like a pyramid scam.

I'm not sure about the other company though. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending