The Student Room Group

Is it anti semetic to think that jews have too much power?

Lets have an honest debate.
None of that politically correct stuff and lets hope this thread does not get closed in about like 10 minutes.

So is it anti semetic to think or say that jews have too much power and political influence around the world

Scroll to see replies

Original post by matthewduncan
None of that politically correct stuff and lets hope this thread does not get closed in about like 10 minutes.

So is it anti semetic to think or say that jews have too much power and political influence around the world

I don't think so... but they don't really because of what happened almost a century ago and other anti-Semitic events. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cultural Marxists appear to have no problem criticising organisations for being "too white", "pale, male and stale" or even "hideously white" as they seek to use state power to socially engineer a "diverse" population based on the "need" of each identity politics group to be represented.

I have never seen the media refer to these people as "anti-white".

Therefore I conclude it is not anti-semitic to name the Jew.

In order for Jews to have "too much" power you have to first say precisely how much power they ought to have. Is there a formula for how much "power" should be held by different groups of people?

To even suggest that there should be such a thing is racist. Every individual should have as much power as they can get through legitimate means.
Straight white Jewish males have too much power.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by UniOfLife
Is there a formula for how much "power" should be held by different groups of people?

No. There probably isn't. Should one group have a monopoly of power over another group? And it is ethical or moral that one dominant group should use whatever means necessary to achieve more dominance over the lesser dominant group?
Original post by imtelling
Straight white Jewish males have too much power.

Precisely how much power should they have?
Original post by UniOfLife
Precisely how much power should they have?

In line with their population, so 0.5% of power.
At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy nut, below is a list of summary's of articals(which I can link to on request it would just take far to long to hyperlink all 50 individual links) which show how overely represented jews are in top positions in Media, Finance and government
Media

Spoiler

Banking and Finance

Spoiler

Government(American)

Spoiler

nope; it might be a fact
I, however, wouldn't have an opinion one way or another about the power of jews because I honestly don't know enough to comment
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy nut, below is a list of summary's of articals(which I can link to on request it would just take far to long to hyperlink all 50 individual links) which show how overely represented jews are in top positions in Media, Finance and government
Media

Spoiler

Banking and Finance

Spoiler

Government(American)

Spoiler

They are also massively over-represented in terms of the number of Nobel prizes awarded and in their scientific achievement in general. I imagine this is for the same reason that they are "over-represented" in government, media, finance, etc. I think you know what I am referring to.
Original post by Ashnard
They are also massively over-represented in terms of the number of Nobel prizes awarded and in their scientific achievement in general. I imagine this is for the same reason that they are "over-represented" in government, media, finance, etc. I think you know what I am referring to.

They have a historical tendency to favour each other in all regards and to aggressively push for the advancement of other Jews over that of gentiles, historically they were the prime money lenders and founders of most major financial institutions with such money came the ability to influence all other spheres of public life.

It probably stems from the fact that they have been so heavily persecuted and have been dispersed for so long and as such the communities and bonds of faith/ethnicity are so strong.
Original post by Ashnard

Ethnic nepotism?
They have a historical tendency to favour each other in all regards and to aggressively push for the advancement of other Jews over that of gentiles.

It probably stems from the fact that they have been so heavily persecuted and have been dispersed for so long and as such the communities and bonds of faith/ethnicity are so strong.

Or, this ethnic supremacism which is a integral part of their exclusivist religion is responsible for historical grievances against them?
Or, this ethnic supremacism which is a integral part of their exclusivist religion is responsible for historical grievances against them?

That is obviously a huge part of it, they have always been historically exclusive and insular and have never interacted well with gentiles no matter where they have been.

jack straw even admitted jews have too much control and power, and he is jewish too.

"Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood." - Joel Stein

There is no debating here really. Jews rule this world.. it's fact.

Rothschilds, that is all I have got to say...
Original post by thesabbath
Cultural Marxists appear to have no problem criticising organisations for being "too white", "pale, male and stale" or even "hideously white" as they seek to use state power to socially engineer a "diverse" population based on the "need" of each identity politics group to be represented.

I have never seen the media refer to these people as "anti-white".

Therefore I conclude it is not anti-semitic to name the Jew.

an anti semite has become someone hated BY jews, and they use it as a way to smear someone
Reply 18
Karma for being killed back in the holocaust?
They have a historical tendency to favour each other in all regards and to aggressively push for the advancement of other Jews over that of gentiles, historically they were the prime money lenders and founders of most major financial institutions with such money came the ability to influence all other spheres of public life.

Ethnic nepotism?

Ethnic nepotism doesn't win people Nobel prizes. The beauty of science is that the reputation of the scientist is determined almost completely by the aptitude of that scientist to practice science. No bull ****. No politics. Just intelligence and work rate determine one's standing in the scientific arena.

It is very telling that people who view Jews negatively like to mention their "disproportionate" influence in politics, finance, banking, etc. but almost always fail to mention their vast achievements in science and mathematics. This is because they want to imply rather bitterly that their pre-eminence is the sole product of petty tribalism or nepotism, and of course their achievements in science and mathematics (where the benefit of nepotsim would be much less) argue against this notion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending