The Student Room Group

Guys, would you ever hit your Wife/Partner

Scroll to see replies

I can't think of a reason or circumstance in which it would be acceptable to do so.
Are you nuts, I'd never, ever consider it. I'd let her chop of my manhood before I even considered laying a finger on her...
Reply 42
Of course not. A man shouldn't even raise their fist to a woman let alone hit them. Any man that does is a coward.
Original post by Ryan-Slade
Are you nuts, I'd never, ever consider it. I'd let her chop of my manhood before I even considered laying a finger on her...

If she wants to chop off your manhood, it might be time to consider breaking up.
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
If she wants to chop off your manhood, it might be time to consider breaking up.

Ahah that bitch has a sex drive, If she ain't on me she's cookin for me :smile: I got it good, I ain't leavin :smile:
Original post by moonriver96
really?

Judging by his username and previous posts I've seen, no. Not really :P
This thread :love: with the exception of a few :colonhash:
Original post by Ryan-Slade

The sheer thought of such a thing makes me keel over in pain. Ouch.

Reminds me of the film I Spit On Your Grave 2...
Reply 48
nevah

EDIT: does it count if she's been infected during a zombie apocalypse?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by karmacrunch

Because stabbing yourself with a pen is worse. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have clearly never experienced what it is like to be stabbed with a pen:rolleyes:

But seriously though I would never ever hit my future wife/partner. Ever. I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to hurt her physically or emotionally.
(edited 9 years ago)
I would never hit my partner but I would eat her
Reply 51
Probably not. Would be more than happy to reciprocate if some random woman hit me though.
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
What about if she's trying to kill or harm you with say a knife?

Even then restraint would be the first port of call. Try and disarm her and hold her down without violence. I really don't think i could hit a woman.
Reply 53
Definitely not, I couldn't do it.
Yes... with my rhythm stick :dance:
No i wouldn't be able to hit my partner, most likely i'd end up hitting something else instead like a wall.
Only in self defence. Even then trying to either calm her down or remove yourself from the situation is better, but sometimes you have no choice but to defend yourself. But apart from that, no way.

Well, unless it is in the bedroom and they want me to :tongue: lol
Original post by LostGear
You have clearly never experienced what it is like to be stabbed with a pen:rolleyes:

But seriously though I would never ever hit my future wife/partner. Ever. I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to hurt her physically or emotionally.

I have actually. I've accidentally done that with my fountain pen. :eek:

Aww, your wife will be very happy!! :biggrin:
^ that doesn't sound right as you shouldn't hit them anyway but I hope you understand what I mean!
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by karmacrunch

Because stabbing yourself with a pen is worse. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KX3OriDpgg

Butterfly... If I watch this... will I be blinded? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending