The Student Room Group

A degree of flexibility?

Hey! I knew that I haven't met my condition of my firm offer. However, Dundee University sent me an email today telling me this " We are still awaiting all exam results coming through in August and at that point we may be able to offer a degree of flexibility." What is a degree of flexibility? I'm really confused :confused:.
Original post by georgexD
Hey! I knew that I haven't met my condition of my firm offer. However, Dundee University sent me an email today telling me this " We are still awaiting all exam results coming through in August and at that point we may be able to offer a degree of flexibility." What is a degree of flexibility? I'm really confused :confused:.

It means they might be able to let you in, not offer you BA Hons in Flexibility Studies.
Original post by carnationlilyrose
It means they might be able to let you in, not offer you BA Hons in Flexibility Studies.

Definitely not STEM!!!11

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by georgexD

It means that if a lot of applicants for your course don't meet their conditions on results day, then they *might* have enough spare places to let you in with the results that you have (even though they don't meet the conditions).
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Klix88
It means that if a lot of applicants for your course don't meet their conditions on results day, then they *might* have enough spare places to let you in with the results that you have (even though they don't meet the conditions).

Thank you very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending