The Student Room Group

Face or Body?

As the title says. Discuss.

A lot of guys tend to compliment a girl based on her arse or tits, well from what I've gathered on tsr lol, so I just wondered if a girl has a pretty face but not that good of a body, ie small chest, not a big bum etc would you still go for it?

For me personally, I'd go for the guys face, the body doesn't mean much to me. Of course my dream guy is someone who's a little muscular but in reality I wouldn't mind.

EDIT: It's kinda obvious that personality comes before looks. That's why im not asking about that lol. But i guess if youre interested in someone's personality you won't care about their face and/or body?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Face is an overall winner for me, but a person is only nice with both
(edited 9 years ago)
It's how everything goes together for me personally. Like, I don't single out a particular part of her body and think 'That's why I think she's hot'. I just think she's attractive all round :tongue:
Original post by DivinityA
It's how everything goes together for me personally. Like, I don't single out a particular part of her body and think 'That's why I think she's hot'. I just think she's attractive all round :tongue:

Got to fully agree with this!
Reply 4
Both have to be there.
Ooh tricky one there, well If linking height with the body counts then I guess I'd say body. As a tall girl (5'9) I tend to go for guys taller than me. After that, as said above, they then go hand in hand. Some guys faces can change eg. looking better with facial hair or not and body type can change too. All in all, when judging appearances I tend to look at everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
both
face, body is a bonus
Reply 8
Face.
Body

The majority of women are out of shape so seeing a slim woman these days is rare let alone a slim woman with nice boobs/butt
Original post by Afghan Warrior
As the title says. Discuss.

A lot of guys tend to compliment a girl based on her arse or tits, well from what I've gathered on tsr lol, so I just wondered if a girl has a pretty face but not that good of a body, ie small chest, not a big bum etc would you still go for it?

For me personally, I'd go for the guys face, the body doesn't mean much to me. Of course my dream guy is someone who's a little muscular but in reality I wouldn't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Personality>Face>Body
Face for sure but a nice body is something I wouldn't refuse :tongue:
Face, for sure. Think about it, you'd get with an amazing face on any body within reason, if like Keira Knightley's face was there, most guys would be down. But even if a girl has an amazing body, if she's got an ugly face most guys wouldn't go for her.

They may not be talked about as much as other parts, but the eyes are the most important feature.
Face but I find a good personality even more attractive.
(edited 9 years ago)
Both. :biggrin:
Reply 17
Bothhhhhhhhhhhh
Face, you can get a good body from working out, but if you're clapped then there's not much you can do about it apart from plastic surgery
(edited 9 years ago)
I am a girl, and I think that neither because everyone is looking for that perfect someone, but nobody is perfect. You can have someone who has a nice face but the worst body ever. Or you can have someone with the most muscular body (or curvy body) yet they have a horrible face.
What is really the point of deciding someone is good enough by the a there body looks or by the there ace looks, I personally think it is how he person looks like in the inside than the outside.
I not think that anybody who favours the face or body is wrong, this is just my opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest