The Student Room Group

Many claim that the video of a boy being shot by a sniper in Gaza is fake. Thougths?

Just scroll down to the comments section of this article and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.thejournal.ie/gaza-family-finds-relative-shot-on-youtube-1585218-Jul2014/

Personally I blieve that the video is NOT fake. What do you think?
(edited 9 years ago)
doubt it. Stuff like that goes on all the time in certain countries. The ones with wars going on.
Reply 2
It's not ****ing fake.
Around the 2:20 mark something doesn't make sense. At the point of the first gun shot the camera man puts his hand over the front of the camera. But we can see the guy in the green shirt is within touching distance. Then no more than a second later he is 5 meters away over a load of rubble.

Also in the interview with the camera man he says the guy was shot in the chest with the second or third shot yet there is no blood on his chest. And looking at the sniper rifles used by the Israeli forces there would have been considerable damage done to his chest as they are mainly using 7.62x51mm (AK-47 rounds pretty much) or a .338 lapua magnum which would have caused even more damage.

Without raw footage it would be impossible to tell whether or not it is real or fake. But I am currently doubting its credibility.
Reply 4
Lol

Next thing you know Zionists will be saying "Gaza is fake"
its just disgusting honestly.

#Gaza
Reply 6
Hamas kill their own people. More dead, the better the propaganda.

Posted from TSR Mobile
only pro Israeli close minded morons would claim its fake, Israel only brings death.
#FreePalestine
If it's not fake then it's a demented soldier who doesn't represent the IDF. How do I know this? Because the IDF are far more capable of killing civilians than the current death toll indicates (terrible as the suffering has been), should they actually want to. If it were their mission to kill civilians, Gazans would go the way of the Armenians and the Tsutsis.
Original post by felamaslen
If it's not fake then it's a demented soldier who doesn't represent the IDF. How do I know this? Because the IDF are far more capable of killing civilians than the current death toll indicates (terrible as the suffering has been), should they actually want to. If it were their mission to kill civilians, Gazans would go the way of the Armenians and the Tsutsis.

Ye theres much hatred in Israel towards Palestinians and vice versa. Theres a good chance it's just a pissed off soldier. And theres a good chance there are a lot of soldiers like that.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Ye theres much hatred in Israel towards Palestinians and vice versa. Theres a good chance it's just a pissed off soldier. And theres a good chance there are a lot of soldiers like that.

That's a point I won't disagree with. He who fights monsters and all that.
Reply 12
You can see the edit. Plus the noise isn't right for the shot.

The ISM have a history of fabricating stuff and of helping terrorists attack Israel.

It's fake as hell.
Original post by eagleclawsan
Just scroll down to the comments section of this article and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.thejournal.ie/gaza-family-finds-relative-shot-on-youtube-1585218-Jul2014/

Personally I blieve that the video is NOT fake. What do you think?

The guy in green was right by the cameraman from 2:05 to 2:24 (you can see his shirt at the beginning and when the camera starts to shake). At 2:25 the man in green is suddenly lying on his back few metres away from the cameraman.

This seems fake.

If it is not fake, how do you know that the sniper was from Israel?
Reply 14
It's fake ,don't' believe in this propaganda please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending