The Student Room Group
Perfectly_Imperfect
so...yeah, I know this should really be in the fashion thread, but more people will see it here:p:

I'm off on holiday to Finland in the morning, and we get a sauna including in the price every day, but wtf do you wear in a sauna?!

swimming stuff? nothing? a towel?

pos rep to the first helpful answer :wink:

I'd suggest a fur coat. You don't want to catch a cold in there and the fur will be so soft against your skin.
Reply 2
A towel and some flip flops.
hahah, thanks guys :P as helpful as ever! :wink:

thanks deej :smile:
Reply 4
a towel if it's private, bikini/costume if it's public. take a towel in to lie on anyway though
Reply 5
.jen.
a towel if it's private, bikini/costume if it's public. take a towel in to lie on anyway though

Oh yes, I should have checked the gender symbol...
Reply 6
deej
Oh yes, I should have checked the gender symbol...

Darren, i don't think you'd mind people having boobs on display anyway :p:
Reply 7
Perfectly_Imperfect
so...yeah, I know this should really be in the fashion thread, but more people will see it here:p:

I'm off on holiday to Finland in the morning, and we get a sauna including in the price every day, but wtf do you wear in a sauna?!

As little as possible :wink:
Whatever you feel comfortable wearing; if you don't mind being naked, go naked but sit on a towel. A random persons sweat on the naked bum isn't nice! But if you know other people will be in there and you don't want your bits hanging out, wear a bikini or swimming costume. A one piece might get a little warm and uncomfortable with the sweat :smile:
yeah a fur coat, haha with a wooly hat an scarf
Perfectly_Imperfect

In scandinavia its nothing... My friend when he went to sweden to meet his father in law went in with shorts on only to be faced with his entire inlaws... starkers.
Reply 11
.jen.
Darren, i don't think you'd mind people having boobs on display anyway :p:

:eek3:

:lies:
A smile?
Reply 13
Wear your birthday suit, as long as there aren't any wrinkles in it.

Latest