The Student Room Group

Gymming while doing A2

Is it possible to get 3A if i spend 3 hours a week in the gym in my A2s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Yes.
Not at all, surely you have a break between studying... Only 3 hours in the gym a week though?
Original post by TheNacho63
Not at all, surely you have a break between studying... Only 3 hours in the gym a week though?

Yeah doing stronglifts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yeah doing stronglifts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough,3 hours a week won't affect your studies at all
Is it possible to get 3A if i spend 3 hours a week in the gym in my A2s

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you can manage your time responsibly, you can spend 7 days in the gym and still get 3 As.

but not during your exams though....I stopped going to the gym during my exams and I'm glad I did.
Original post by dynostatic
If you can manage your time responsibly, you can spend 7 days in the gym and still get 3 As.

but not during your exams though....I stopped going to the gym during my exams and I'm glad I did.

Cool. I plan on revising during my free periods to make up for the time in the gym.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
If you work hard and work efficiently, you'll do well; if you don't, you'll do badly. A few hours at the gym every week won't make a difference to your grades. I know people at university who go to the gym every evening for at least an hour and still manage to do fine.
Yes.

/thread
Cool. I plan on revising during my free periods to make up for the time in the gym.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good man.
Keep it up:wink:
Reply 10
Original post by dynostatic

It really is possible to be going to the gym three times a week during your exams and still get top grades. Particularly if revision is actually revision!
Reply 11
I spent about 10 hours a week working out in different ways throughout my A levels and I expect to get 3 A's on results day.
Yeah man. Going to the gym occasionally during exams can clear your head, break up revision, and make you revise way more effectively to.
lmao is this a real question?
Reply 14
What rumours have you thought about A-Level hahaha?

I had about 5 hours spare every evening plus the whole of the week-end excluding sunday afternoon
Original post by Slumpy
It really is possible to be going to the gym three times a week during your exams and still get top grades. Particularly if revision is actually revision!

Yeah I know.... but I honestly didn't want to risk it as A2 exams are life changing and I got bad AS results last year. Also it was a nice break from the gym (after constantly being in the gym for about 2 and half years).
Well this is what I did.

So again If anybody can manage their time properly, it is absolutely possible.

Quick Reply

Latest