i want one!!!
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 141
Pandy
I'll be impressed with a London Underground big tube map :wink:

haha one of my mates has one of those giant-sized posters from mcdonalds advertising some dessert thing...hes such a legend haha..

and time for more pic-whoring i guess.

playing guitar at band practise...
Well *Krystal comes along and joins in* I never introduced myself.

I'm Krystal, Chinese, short as some of you know :O, black straight hair. I'll be studying Computer science and will be staying at St pats.

My myspace link is in my signature. I don't have many pictures because haven't taken many nice ones yet.
Hello everyone, I'm Sara. As I said in the international thread, I'll be coming to Reading in January through an exchange with my school here in the States and I'm staying in Windsor. I'll be taking a pretty wide variety of courses, as they seem to have pretty much stuck me where ever they could fit me.

Here's my myspace, which is a bit of a work-in-progress:

http://www.myspace.com/mojomonkeyface

I'm literally the least photogenic person in the world, but whatever. Feel free to friend me, as it would be cool to get to know some people before I arrive (I'm more than a little scared about spending six months abroad where I know absolutely nobody). I'm not really crazy about myspace, yet I spend far too much time on there than is necessary. Oh, the hypocrisy.
Hi Sara :smile: What subject are you studying while you're here? I'm not in Windsor, I'm in St Pats, but I know some people who live there and they're all nice and friendly!
It seems as though I'll mostly be taking history courses, mostly because pretty much all of the English courses were taken by the time I put down my preferences. I think I'll just have to take whatever I can get.

I actually just got to Reading today. It's a little lonely here...I think only one or two other people are in the hall. I'm ready for everyone else to get here!
Reply 146
mojomonkeyface
It seems as though I'll mostly be taking history courses, mostly because pretty much all of the English courses were taken by the time I put down my preferences. I think I'll just have to take whatever I can get.

I actually just got to Reading today. It's a little lonely here...I think only one or two other people are in the hall. I'm ready for everyone else to get here!

Windsor and History? Sounds like what I'm doing. I'll probably see you around the house and in lectures. Come say hi at some point if you want - I'm on the fourth floor room 417. Enjoy Reading :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending