The Student Room Group

TSR is getting more racist.

I've noticed a surge in the numbers of users called things like 'EndJewishControl', 'TheJewsHavePowerl' and users referring to black people as 'n*groes' which is the sort of language I'd expect from a neo-Nazi, not a student, not even an ignorant one.

Conversely there have been increasingly more anti-white threads mirroring the sort of thing that infests Tumblr.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They're all getting banned just as soon as they're appearing. Think that gives an indication of what 'TSR' thinks of them.

Why they're coming is a different matter.
(My theory is bored 14 yr olds with no school to occupy themselves with and a fear of sunlight)
(edited 9 years ago)
loled pretty hard at the jewish names.

Theres definately a lot of racism though towards pretty much everyone lol. The anti white ones piss me off the most though because of the huge hippocrasy from those people. Complaining about racism towards themselves then being racist to other people. ten times worse than you're average racist imo.
(edited 9 years ago)
a bit daft really. one minute they say 'stop generalising our people' but then they go and generalise others. hypocrites
Reply 4
Anti Jews and Muslim threads mostly, how ironic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey, tsr users have a license to say whatever they want to muslims but when they criticise the jews they get banned? lol, #FREE PALESTINE!

I hope I wont be labelled racist for supporting Palestine instead of Nazi Israel.
Reply 6
Original post by BasharAssad
hey, tsr users have a license to say whatever they want to muslims but when they criticise the jews they get banned? lol, #FREE PALESTINE!

I hope I wont be labelled racist for supporting Palestine instead of Nazi Israel.

Basher what the hell are you doing?!?! Give hamas some chemical weapons, end this madness!
Yeah, it's a tad worrying. I really hope this place doesn't turn into Tumblr 2.0
Original post by aka r
Basher what the hell are you doing?!?! Give hamas some chemical weapons, end this madness!

1) bashar al assad has no chemical weapons
2) bashar al assad never used any chemical weapons
3) Israel used white phosphorus on Palestinian civilians in Gaza,
jews aren't really a race, though, are they...I mean, come on...an ethnicity? maybe, but a race? behave...
TSR has a high Muslim population and since Israel are 'butchering' Muslims that will drive this contingency to anti Jew threads.

1) Islam is a religion not a race 2) you are also free to criticise the Jewish faith as much as you want 3) you may also criticise Israel as much as you want. However what I am referring to is the threads alleging that 'The Jews' (Jackie Mason? Barbra Streisand) are orchestrating some sort of white genocide. I assume you don't hold this position?

Original post by zippity.doodah
jews aren't really a race, though, are they...I mean, come on...an ethnicity? maybe, but a race? behave...

You can be racist to an ethnicity. Somalians aren't a race either, neither are Igbo or Masai or Chinese people
Original post by EasyReppin
TSR has a high Muslim population and since Israel are 'butchering' Muslims that will drive this contingency to anti Jew threads.

These aren't anti-Israel threads. These are white people regurgitating this 'white genocide' myth that the far-right loves
Original post by TheAnusFiles
You can be racist to an ethnicity. Somalians aren't a race either, neither are Igbo or Masai or Chinese people

oh, boy. and are you one of these people who think that being insulting to irish, french and italian people is racism as well?
Reply 14
1) bashar al assad has no chemical weapons
2) bashar al assad never used any chemical weapons
3) Israel used white phosphorus on Palestinian civilians in Gaza,

Well why did he give away his chemical weapons :frown: he still has 3percent left :wink: so he should give some to hamas to respond to the white phosphorus
sorry for going off track OP
1) Islam is a religion not a race 2) you are also free to criticise the Jewish faith as much as you want 3) you may also criticise Israel as much as you want. However what I am referring to is the threads alleging that 'The Jews' (Jackie Mason? Barbra Streisand) are orchestrating some sort of white genocide. I assume you don't hold this position?

you are correct Islam is not a race, as for you're last point I don't know what you're talking about lol
Original post by zippity.doodah
oh, boy. and are you one of these people who think that being insulting to irish, french and italian people is racism as well?

Depends. If you make a joke about stupid Irish people or lazy Italians or snooty French people then no. If however you orchestrate a series of murders targeting Irish Catholics (see the Shankill Butchers) or refuse to serve Italians in your business, then yes.

Was the Holocaust racist?
you are correct Islam is not a race, as for you're last point I don't know what you're talking about lol

Criticism of Israel is fine. What I'm talking about is the people on here saying that the Jews have planned multiculturalism to eliminate the white race etc etc...
Original post by Afghan Warrior
a bit daft really. one minute they say 'stop generalising our people' but then they go and generalise others. hypocrites

Original post by ChickenMadness
loled pretty hard at the jewish names.

Theres definately a lot of racism though towards pretty much everyone lol. The anti white ones piss me off the most though because of the huge hippocrasy from those people. Complaining about racism towards themselves then being racist to other people. ten times worse than you're average racist imo.

The anti-white 'POC' are the worst because all they do is give credence to the other racists.
Depends. If you make a joke about stupid Irish people or lazy Italians or snooty French people then no. If however you orchestrate a series of murders targeting Irish Catholics (see the Shankill Butchers) or refuse to serve Italians in your business, then yes.

...can you explain? I don't understand the difference between your first example and your second when they are both against *nationalities* or religions as opposed to races

Was the Holocaust racist?

not in my opinion; it was against the followers of a religion, and there are different races within the religion, clearly; if you go to israel there are going to be many races who say they are jews; you even get black jews, for example.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending