The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Lonsdale Hall

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
@GingerStorm and we're both in Fritchly lodge. I'm doing mechanical motorcycle engineering to give it a full name buts it's all in the same department as the engineering courses.
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 41
I'm in Matlock Lodge, doing Computer Games Modelling and Animation
Original post by Lexilou92
I've just been offered 106 I'm studying mental health nursing I'm so nervous about moving

Hi, I am studying mental health nursing too. I am excited and nervous at the same time about moving out. What lodge are you in?
Original post by danstunt
Hey, in doing mech engineering, in Grindon lodge, Lonsdale hall

Hi, I am in Grindon lodge too. What room are you in I'm in 101?
Reply 44
Original post by skyemcconnon
Hi, I am in Grindon lodge too. What room are you in I'm in 101?

Hi, I'm in 105, so think we're in the same flat
Hi, I'm in 105, so think we're in the same flat

Finally I have found someone, I have been looking for ages. Where are you from?
Reply 46
Finally I have found someone, I have been looking for ages. Where are you from?

I'm from Birmingham, how about you??
I'm from Birmingham, how about you??

I am from Chesterfield. Was Derby your first choice? It was my insurance so I don't really know what it is like, hope I like it.😊
Reply 48
I am from Chesterfield. Was Derby your first choice? It was my insurance so I don't really know what it is like, hope I like it.😊

It was my insurance too. I had seen the Derby campus but didn't see Lonsdale hall and can't seem to find any photos of it, so I don't really know what to expect from the accommodation. I'm sure it will be fine though
It was my insurance too. I had seen the Derby campus but didn't see Lonsdale hall and can't seem to find any photos of it, so I don't really know what to expect from the accommodation. I'm sure it will be fine though

I haven't even seen the campus, only a small part when I had my interview becasue I hadn't planned on going there. I couldn't find any photos either, so I don't really have a clue what is coming.
Original post by Georgiewatkins
I think I'm in 105! you? I'm sure nearer the time though more people will pop up. Where are you from?

I'm 104 Parwich Lodge, hey!
Reply 51
Hi, I'm really nervous to move into uni and I wanna find people living in idridgehay lodge aswell :tongue:
I'm in Idridgehay! Room 307 😊
Reply 53
Original post by NicolaFielding
I'm in Idridgehay! Room 307 😊

Honestly dude... I'm Room 001 XD
Hi, I'm 105 Fritchley lodge I think. I'm studying Textile Design, anyone in my flat? :smile:
Reply 55
@paigecwalker
I'm in Fritchly lodge, but 006. So I very much doubt same flat...
Original post by HLammy
@paigecwalker
I'm in Fritchly lodge, but 006. So I very much doubt same flat...

Ah I think you're the floor below me but hey :smile:
Reply 57
Parwich lodge 101. Have I actually found people 😂
YoYoYo it's the main man Joe Sheehan here ready to tear Derby a new one. Lets get one thing straight, I LOVE BEER!

Studying Electrical Engineering (Foundation because I'm half stupid lololol) and ready to mash up Lonsdale Hall and become BNOC #Sheehan4BNOC

Hobbies include drinking (obv lololol) and supporting the mighty Aston Villa #GuzanIsGod #SherwoodsArmy #JohnCarew #UTV
Sup! im in 005 Longstone Lodge, Studying Product Design, Anyone else in there ? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending