The Student Room Group

How long would it take for my uni to release me from my offer?

Hello :smile: due to family issues I can no longer live to far away from home so was thinking I might have to risk it and see if any of my local universities will come up on clearing.

Should I wait til results day and check or ask to be released now and risk it? Worried that if I ask on results day it will take ages and then I'll lose out on clearing spaces..

Any help would be amazing :smile:
Original post by LRussss
Hello :smile: due to family issues I can no longer live to far away from home so was thinking I might have to risk it and see if any of my local universities will come up on clearing.

Should I wait til results day and check or ask to be released now and risk it? Worried that if I ask on results day it will take ages and then I'll lose out on clearing spaces..

Heya, just going to pop this in applications and UCAS for you, you should get help there :smile:
Original post by LRussss

You will find it much quicker to do it before results day. Ucas goes into lock down for a week beforehand, so you must do it reasonably soon. It depends on how busy they are as to how long it takes, but if you are sure, then do it now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending