A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g

Scroll to see replies

What're your views on Gaza?
Reply 2
do you support israel
Reply 3
Original post by Autistic Merit
What're your views on Gaza?

If someone pokes a hornets nest with a stick, is it the hornets fault for coming out to sting the idiot with the stick? Why do the Palestinians insist on poking the hornets nest? And why do they complain when they get stung?

The terrorists must be rooted out and killed where ever they can be found in the world.
Reply 4
Original post by Politricks
Will you be Frank in your answers?

yes
Are you Jewish first, or British first?
Do you eat bacon?
Reply 7
Original post by DiddyDec
Do you eat bacon?

No
Original post by Datch
If someone pokes a hornets nest with a stick, is it the hornets fault for coming out to sting the idiot with the stick? Why do the Palestinians insist on poking the hornets nest? And why do they complain when they get stung?

The terrorists must be rooted out and killed where ever they can be found in the world.

Hornets have no compassion for humans.
Reply 9
Original post by imtelling
Are you Jewish first, or British first?

Jewish only.
Reply 10
Original post by Politricks
Hornets have no compassion for humans.

Israel states that everything Hamas affiliated is a legitimate target, let's not forget that Israel and Palestine helped the Sri lankan government killing the Tamil tigers(terrorists),and now Sri lanka is a peacefully country everyone is living in harmony,so we are doing the same thing to terrorists in our country.

Are you with me?
Original post by Datch
Israel states that everything Hamas affiliated is a legitimate target, let's not forget that Israel and Palestine helped the Sri lankan government killing the Tamil tigers(terrorists),and now Sri lanka is a peacefully country everyone is living in harmony,so we are doing the same thing to terrorists in our country.

The death toll in Palestine is now over 700. You were absolutely right to compare Israel to hornets.
Reply 13
Original post by nevertoo
do you support israel

Yes
Reply 14
Original post by Wilsoncw1997

Are you with me?

Forever brother
Reply 15
Original post by Datch
A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g

Why didn't the joos take German land instead of stealing palestinian land
Have you been circumcised?
Reply 17
Original post by NoJuice
Why didn't the joos take German land instead of stealing palestinian land

Palestine is not a country, nor was it ever. It was the name given to the region by the Romans when the exiled the Jews from Israel. So calling them Palestinians really isn't right. They're Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, etc. Not to mention that some of them are violent and racist. Remember the Ramallah lynchings in 2000 and other anti Semitic attacks??
Reply 18
Original post by Autistic Merit
Have you been circumcised?

Yes
Original post by Datch

The guy kills a couple of hornets with the stick and then the hornets him, fine. The hornets dont start stinging everyone in a 100 mile radius...

Quick Reply

Latest