The Student Room Group

What type of drunk are you?

I'm the affectionate type where I'll hug and flirt with anyone. I've been known to "stroke" my friends on their legs or arms. :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

I'll become the confident type, not afraid of having fun and being looked at whereas normally I'm quiet and hate being stared at ha :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
A complete ****ing idiot who deserves a punch in the face, which is one of the reasons I don't drink any more.
Does this not depend of how much you drink?

I can go from happiest man on earth to passed out in a car park of 5 minutes.
Giggly, loud and annoying. My mental age drops by about eight years. And if I get the hiccups, then you're all doomed.
Really depends on how much I drink, what type of alcohol I drink, and what mood I'm in when I'm start drinking. E.g. if I drink when I'm feeling a bit low I become extremely depressed and dramatic because the alcohol amplifies my emotions.
Reply 6
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I'm the affectionate type where I'll hug and flirt with anyone. I've been known to "stroke" my friends on their legs or arms. :colondollar:

So you become a sexual predator?
Reply 7
I'm pretty much the happiest drunk in the world, who loves everyone and everything!
:beer:
Reply 8
Aggressive. Literally I'm scared of getting drunk in case I get arrested. Last time I got drunk I got carried out of Tiger Tiger in Manchester by the bouncers for trying to fight my boyfriend haha. Psycho bitchhh
Original post by kayleighisonfire

Does that extend to 3rd legs? :sexface:
Reply 10
I make stupid jokes all the time.
Reply 11
Political and comedic genius.
Reply 12
Constant.
Bit more confident than usual. Can get a bit mouthy if the situation arises.
I'm the "I know everything under the sun about politics, religion, social subjects etc" kind of drunk.
Original post by Yasmin25
I'm the "I know everything under the sun about politics, religion, social subjects etc" kind of drunk.

So the boring one

Posted from TSR Mobile
More relaxed, louder, really happy and probably annoying!
Reply 17
I laugh, swear and 'touch' more. I get pretty sleepy and i also get better at driving.
Reply 18
Original post by Leftee
I laugh, swear and 'touch' more. I get pretty sleepy and i also get better at driving.

I touch more, it's good at the time but then the morning after you're like oh ****!
Original post by ForgettingWhatsername
Really depends on how much I drink, what type of alcohol I drink, and what mood I'm in when I'm start drinking. E.g. if I drink when I'm feeling a bit low I become extremely depressed and dramatic because the alcohol amplifies my emotions.

This. If I'm feeling a bit crap it makes me feel worse. But most of the time I'm happy, maybe a bit loud and a bit clumsy :laugh:

Quick Reply