The Student Room Group

Hiding scars on holiday

I'm going on holiday (camping) with my parents in a few days and it's meant to be sunny all week. I will be wearing long sleeves however I have no idea how to hide my scars while I'm down the beach and swimming :confused: please don't say I should speak to my parents because I know they won't understand :frown: I have a few scars on my lower side just above my bikini line but most of my scars are on my lower right arm they are quite obvious even though I have been using bio oil. Yes I am getting help at school & it is helping :smile: I don't particularly want to use foundation bus any suggestions will be helpful :smile: x x
(edited 9 years ago)
You could always say you fell through a rose bush. I did that when I was a kid and I got a nasty scar down my face from it.

I do think you should probably try and speak to them if they press for detail. How do you know they won't understand? Parents are there to support you :smile:
Reply 2
I used to use a primer with a concealer, so that it won't be rubbed off quickly. You can try using baby powder to make them less visible (if they are still red). Or just wear a lot of bracelets

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest