The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Room that needs filling for next year - 133 Clarendon Park Road

Hi, I won't be returning to University next year due to personal circumstances and I need to find someone to take my place for next year in my house.

The house itself accommodates two people, the other is a really friendly male going into his 4th year studying chemistry. The living room is very spacious as are both bed rooms and bathroom. Previous tenants said that upstairs retains heat quite well so that will be handy come winter and water bills for the house will be paid for by the landlord.

In terms of situation, it's a 10minute walk into uni and there is plenty of shops near by on Queen's road around the corner

Rent works out at £66 a week, £264 for the month.

If you're interested and have any questions then please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm looking to get this sorted out as soon as possible!

Thanks!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
*bump*
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by azaking
Hi, I won't be returning to University next year due to personal circumstances and I need to find someone to take my place for next year in my house.

The house itself accommodates two people, the other is a really friendly male going into his 4th year studying chemistry. The living room is very spacious as are both bed rooms and bathroom. Previous tenants said that upstairs retains heat quite well so that will be handy come winter and water bills for the house will be paid for by the landlord.

In terms of situation, it's a 10minute walk into uni and there is plenty of shops near by on Queen's road around the corner

Rent works out at £66 a week, £264 for the month.

If you're interested and have any questions then please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm looking to get this sorted out as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Hi ,

I am an Indian looking for an accommodation near QMUL .... I will be travelling from India for my MSc Telecommunication Systems Management at QMUL.... Can you share some pics of the flat that you wish to rent out...

You can email me at [email protected]

Abhishek Sinha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending