The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Business and Management used books

If you are studying Business and Management at Brunel contact me for used books on Accounting, International business, Organisational behaviour and Marketing.
Reply 1
Original post by joellllllooop
If you are studying Business and Management at Brunel contact me for used books on Accounting, International business, Organisational behaviour and Marketing.

Hi I will be studying International Business at Brunel next month.

Thanks
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
i am a going into second year to study my chosen pathway marketing, but i have the books needed for first year. whether your reading list is still the same i dont know? im told usually theyy are but sometimes there maybe one or two changes. you can message me if your interested when you know what you need.
Reply 3
Original post by Razinho
i am a going into second year to study my chosen pathway marketing, but i have the books needed for first year. whether your reading list is still the same i dont know? im told usually theyy are but sometimes there maybe one or two changes. you can message me if your interested when you know what you need.

Did you study International Businesses aswell?

Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by amurday
Did you study International Businesses aswell?

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply, yes. First year there is a module for almost each pathway to give you a taster and a general outlook. There was a international business module.

Quick Reply

Latest