London South Bank University
London

What are the race/nationalities majority and minority at southbank

What are the race/nationalities majority and minority

are there alot of blacks
Are there alot of asians
or whites
whit european whites
are there loads of foreigners with little English?

do you find the asians very competitive?
I would like to know please
Why is this even important? Do you pick your school by racial make-up?
London
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil

This....

It doesn't matter. Everyone there is human, and should be all willing to further themselves at university. That'll be the only thing that's important.
Reply 3

Original post by jammy4041
This....

It doesn't matter. Everyone there is human, and should be all willing to further themselves at university. That'll be the only thing that's important.

he was asking a question not raising a philosophical debate why is race a big deal.

fact is it is. to a lot of people. being unhelpful won't change that.

truilia has information on race in regards to where you wanna live because some people want to live among their own communities. or maybe even want to live among another community because they prefer them. many people have their reasons
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mick.w
he was asking a question not raising a philosophical debate why is race a big deal.

The two go hand in hand in this case.

Original post by Mick.w

Maybe it actually does. Blatant racism needs to be pointed out and shamed. Only this might cause people to change.
Reply 5
The two go hand in hand in this case.

Maybe it actually does. Blatant racism needs to be pointed out and shamed. Only this might cause people to change.

so you think a someone who would prefer to live amongst their community is as bad as a member of the BNP?
Original post by Mick.w
so you think a someone who would prefer to live amongst their community is as bad as a member of the BNP?

No, but we'll never know which group the OP belongs to. In any case, there is a large overlap between the groups.
Reply 7
No, but we'll never know which group the OP belongs to. In any case, there is a large overlap between the groups.

well I personally think it can be quite a nice thing to have you're own little community.

i think its nice for them to mix. but its also quite nice go through the little china towns, little indias, little italy, irish area, black area, jewish area and see all the different communities and how they blend on the edges.

for example i've always been close to the jamaican community in the uk but i'm irish and wanted to experience more of an irish community so i chose birmingham uni as it has a big irish and big jamaican community.

i also don't get along with pakistanis. and although theres lots in birmingham it means i would never go to uni in somewhere like leicester or bradford.
Reply 8
Erm thanks
Original post by Mick.w

truilia has information on race in regards to where you wanna live because some people want to live among their own communities. or maybe even want to live among another community because they prefer them. many people have their reasons

Erm thank.

IDK about the other responces because i was asking a question, based on curiosity. I would like know how culturally different the Uni will be because I will be choosing it.

And actually the exact opposite, I wanted to know if loads of people my race/nationality will be there because I don't get along with them ..
I get along more with people that are not the same race/nationality as me !

Quick Reply

Latest