The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Pooley House residents 2014

Hey,
I wanted to create a thread for students who'll be living in Pooley House on the QM campus - which flat are you staying in? Where are you from? What will you be studying?
I'm staying in flat 40, from Cambridgeshire, going to be studying Biomedical Science :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm Hannah. I'm also studying biomed and will be staying in flat 37 :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Hey, I'm Anthony... I'm in flat 48 and I will be studying History
Hi, I'm Emma from Birmingham. I'm in Flat 43 and I'm doing History as well!
Reply 4
Original post by emma_emma96
Hi, I'm Emma from Birmingham. I'm in Flat 43 and I'm doing History as well!

Ahh well it's nice to meet someone who will be joining me through the pain of long reading lists and complicated essays!
Original post by AntPLeeds
Ahh well it's nice to meet someone who will be joining me through the pain of long reading lists and complicated essays!

Haha yep I'm right there with you, slightly fearing the massive reading list heading my way :|!! have you made your module choices yet?
Reply 6
Haha yep I'm right there with you, slightly fearing the massive reading list heading my way :|!! have you made your module choices yet?

Haha! I've chosen the ones I want to do but I haven't put them on MySis yet.. You?
Haha! I've chosen the ones I want to do but I haven't put them on MySis yet.. You?

Yeah I just did mine this morning, I'm not doing the reformation one and Europe in context one (sounds a bit dull to me). You excited to start next month? ;P
Reply 8
Yeah I just did mine this morning, I'm not doing the reformation one and Europe in context one (sounds a bit dull to me). You excited to start next month? ;P

Yeah I've done mine, I'm doing the Middle Ages, reformation, Britain, Europe in context, America,... I guess i fancy a bit of everything haha! Yeah I actually can't wait.. Freshers looks good!
Yeah I've done mine, I'm doing the Middle Ages, reformation, Britain, Europe in context, America,... I guess i fancy a bit of everything haha! Yeah I actually can't wait.. Freshers looks good!

Haha me too, the freshers events look amazing! have you seen that event "war of the halls" on the 13th, looks epic! pooley house is purple... I just want to get there now and start :tongue:
Haha me too, the freshers events look amazing! have you seen that event "war of the halls" on the 13th, looks epic! pooley house is purple... I just want to get there now and start :tongue:

Yeah it looks so good! Well pooley house will clearly be the best, it's inevitable in our purple outfits! Me too... These next few weeks will drag!! Haha
Yeah it looks so good! Well pooley house will clearly be the best, it's inevitable in our purple outfits! Me too... These next few weeks will drag!! Haha

Totally... Pooley will win!! (although I don't know what it is we will be battling) because purple is the superior colour of all the colours :smile:
Totally... Pooley will win!! (although I don't know what it is we will be battling) because purple is the superior colour of all the colours :smile:

Maybe it's a dance off... And if that's the case, I've got this! So true! Haha
Maybe it's a dance off... And if that's the case, I've got this! So true! Haha

well if its a dance off, then there's no need to worry, my dancing is exceptional!!!. Pooley house will definitely win!!
well if its a dance off, then there's no need to worry, my dancing is exceptional!!!. Pooley house will definitely win!!

See! I'm not worried!
Reply 15
Hey, I'm Ben from Leeds, and I'll be studying English! I'm in flat 29.
Reply 16
Hi! I'm Andreia from Reading and I'm studying Biochemistry :smile: I'll be living in flat 18
Reply 17
Hey, I'm Neil from North Wales, but I have lived in and around East London before. I will be a Mature student studying Geography BSc. I'm in Flat 10. Purple works for me and I've been known to throw down some moves in the past. Bring on the 13th!
Hey I'm Sophie from Chester, I'm studying English and I'll be in Flat 17 :smile:
Reply 19
Hi I am magali and I wil be studying politics, I am apparently flat 40 too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending