The Student Room Group

study over summer?

i was planning to study from bridging the gap to uni mathematics and how to think like a mathematician but i've been so lazy so far so i'm just wondering is it really necessary to do it like if i can't force myself to work hard during the break?
Original post by Tuvok1153
i was planning to study from bridging the gap to uni mathematics and how to think like a mathematician but i've been so lazy so far so i'm just wondering is it really necessary to do it like if i can't force myself to work hard during the break?

It's not at all necessary to study over the summer before university. But you've got so long you can read about 10 pages a day and still cover a couple of introductory books, if you're university has recommended it.
Original post by PythianLegume
It's not at all necessary to study over the summer before university. But you've got so long you can read about 10 pages a day and still cover a couple of introductory books, if you're university has recommended it.

it hasn't been recommended i just wanted to go over some things i haven't done because I didn't do further i think i might just read over the notes and not do the exercises idk

Quick Reply

Latest