The Student Room Group

Girls would you date a guy with multiple kids/baby mums

???

Yay or Nay

Scroll to see replies

I don't think this forum is frequented by Jeremy Kyle contestants really.
Nope.
Reply 3
Lol no.
Hell no.
For the Virgins on tsr I would.

Nothing would give me greater satisfaction then raising someone else's kids.

Benched

Kthnxbyexx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
would I date a guy who has kids? Sure. Would I date a guy who has kids to MULTIPLE women? No.
Original post by matthewduncan
???

Yay or Nay

As that guy with 4 children I can tell you that having children does significantly reduce your options.

It does become easier if the kids don't live in with you as then they are out-of-sight out-of-mind to that girl that's being pursued and it also does make it significantly easier if the mother of the children isn't in the picture as well as the kids aren't under 16.

Now if the above doesn't apply to you, your options are :-

1) Gold-diggers, this obviously is only applicable if you have income or wealth levels that these gold-diggers are after. These will stay around and tolerate the kids for as long as there is enough money flowing her way.

2) Those who are looks conscious. Assuming you have the looks she is after then it will be one of those kinds of relationships. It will be a relationship till she gets fed up of you and usually the kids will be one of her resentment.

3) Girls who don't really have other choices, you can put in girls who have crap personality/habits in here, you could also pin those fat or not that good looking or attractive girls in this category. Surprisingly plenty of these about but probably not something you'd want to settle for.

4) A single mother. Not always ideal, she might want you but doesn't want to have anything to do with your kids but she will usually want you to be dad for her kids.

5) Mail-order brides or something along those lines from abroad :tongue: Res ipsa loquitur.
Most definitely not.
Reply 10
All sounds a bit hypothetical. Reason for the question?
Nope but as if my parents would let me even if I wanted to :rofl:
Reply 13
hmm i wouldn't have a problem if he has kids but it does depend on the situation, if he is just sleeping around or something that is different but if it's happened once then that is a different case and from the situation to can tell a lot about the man himself too, how he handled the situation and stuff, i mean if he was hiding it then thats a straight no.. or if he doesn't take responsibility for his actions and stuff but yeah...did any of that even make sense :P
Reply 14
**** no.
Depends on the situation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by matthewduncan
???

Yay or Nay

No way. I'd presume he'd have been irresponsible to get all those women pregnant. If he had just one child then I'd consider it but tbh I'd rather he had no children as then he would be focused on our (future) children

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never. I'd rather **** in my hands and clap.
Original post by LydiaFirefly<3
No way. I'd presume he'd have been irresponsible to get all those women pregnant. If he had just one child then I'd consider it but tbh I'd rather he had no children as then he would be focused on our (future) children

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you assume he can't focus on both his current as well as future children?
Don't think so. Having kids is one thing (not necessarily something I'd have anything against), having them with multiple people is something else...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest