The Student Room Group

Humans are the worst on the face of this earth.

We kill each other as if it is a sport, no value for human life what so ever.
-People are dying from poverty.
-People think they have the right to kill another person.
-Nutcases load weapons out on a college or primary school.
-Civilians dead from war.
-People think it's "funny" to kill.
-The world refuses to do jack all when women and children are aimlessly being killed as if there lives mean absolutely nothing.

The sad reality is that there will never be peace on this earth especially at the rate the human race as a whole is going.

If we were truly clever then surely then the world would not be like this.

:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Out of all the creations on this earth Humans undoubtedly are the worst.

Not all humans are like this of course.

Through all the evil there will always be people out their with a heart of purity who find it impossible to hate and carry the rest of us with their compassion. Peace out. :grouphugs::grouphugs:

Scroll to see replies

You clearly haven't spent much time watching nature programmes...
Humans are in fact nothing but animals. All religions take humans as the best of gods creation. This is obviously because man is arrogant and is more proof that religion is man made

Posted from TSR Mobile
Humans also save each other's lives more often than any other creature does. Which animal ever developed the cure for the disease of another?
Humans are evil. We kill aninals for their fur and eat them raw.
Reply 5
Original post by Slazenger
You clearly haven't spent much time watching nature programmes...

There is a massive difference between animals and humans.

Animals are not sophisticated like us so its in their nature to do what they do. However Humans have been given a fully programmed brain and should not be behaving the way we do.
Original post by goobypls

Animals are not sophisticated like us so its in their nature to do what they do. However Humans have been given a fully programmed brain and should not be behaving the way we do.

'Fully programmed'. Such hubris.

Humans do far more for their own species (and others) than any other creature on the earth.
Reply 7
Animals kill each other but humans are by far the most dangerous on this planet.

We basically "run" the world, we cut rainforests destroying any homes in the way of animals, we use animals to our advantage and sometimes in horrible places (caged hens, circus's etc) we have bombs that can destroy the whole world, countless more

so yes I agree we are the worst species on the planet.
Reply 8
Original post by Joshale
Animals kill each other but humans are by far the most dangerous on this planet.

We basically "run" the world, we cut rainforests destroying any homes in the way of animals, we use animals to our advantage and sometimes in horrible places (caged hens, circus's etc) we have bombs that can destroy the whole world, countless more

so yes I agree we are the worst species on the planet.

Finally someone who understands where I'm coming from.

Also good point on how we misuse and ruin the natural environment, forgot to add that.

Humans are a species of animal.

In answer to OP: I agree. I weep for the human race. I'm a firm believer that good ultimately triumphs over evil but my belief is being challenged.

-The world refuses to do jack all when women and children are aimlessly being killed as if there lives mean absolutely nothing.

The sad reality is that there will never be peace on this earth especially at the rate the human race as a whole is going.

:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Through all the evil there will always be people out their with a heart of purity who find it impossible to hate and carry the rest of us with their compassion. Peace out. :grouphugs::grouphugs:

Catastrophising, and placing all humans in the blame pool, because of the decisions made by a miniscule fraction of the human population is just plain ignorant.

Do something useful instead, like bringing down the systems that allow for the actions of so few, to affect so many...
Reply 11
Original post by DannyYYYY
Humans are a species of animal.

In answer to OP: I agree. I weep for the human race. I'm a firm believer that good ultimately triumphs over evil but my belief is being challenged.

Never forget one thing no matter how much evil there is, there will always be good people somewhere.
Reply 12
Original post by MrEFeynman
Catastrphising, and placing all humans in the blame pool, because of the decisions made by a miniscule fraction of the human population is just plain ignorant.

Do something useful instead, like bringing down the systems that allow for the actions of so few, to affect so many...

It's going to take a world changer to achieve this although there is hope if we can come together and say to ourselves "enough is enough something has to be done now"
Yup, humans are the worst BUT they also have the capacity to be the best. In other words, there's hope. :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Ankabout
Yup, humans are the worst BUT they also have the capacity to be the best. In other words, there's hope. :smile:

There was always hope but which generation will give us that hope ?
I agree. Our treatment of others really sucks and the abuse of the planet will come back to bite us on the ass.

Religion really riles me. Man made nonsense.
There was always hope but which generation will give us that hope ?

I don't know. There certainly can't come a generation of angels cuz humans have a freewill to make mistakes and do evil deeds.

We have to recognize though that many of us just want to lead normal lives and not kill each other.

You are right.

People have no value for human life because they do not believe we are created in God's image and neither care for the ten commandments 'Thou shall not kill'.

Obviously not all people, but talking specifically about those who don't care if they kill or massacre hundreds and thousands of people.

The devil knows his time is short in the world and aims to cause as much evil, hurt, confusion and disruption as he can.

Too many people are judging others and carrying out punishments rather than leaving it to God.

If people didn't retaliate then there would be peace.
Reply 18
Original post by Grace by Yahweh
You are right.

People have no value for human life because they do not believe we are created in God's image and neither care for the ten commandments 'Thou shall not kill'.

Obviously not all people, but talking specifically about those who don't care if they kill or massacre hundreds and thousands of people.

The devil knows his time is short in the world and aims to cause as much evil, hurt, confusion and disruption as he can.

Too many people are judging others and carrying out punishments rather than leaving it to God.

If people didn't retaliate then there would be peace.

You nailed the answer :smile:
Out of curiosity what religion are you ?

Ever thought that our violent nature is a part of our "programming" as you call it?

From an evolutionary point of view..it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending