The Student Room Group

Can you have more than one student visa?

Hey,

As most students do I applied to several universities hoping one of them was going to accept me. Fortunately, 4/5 Universities accepted me and I have been confused since March..lol.

I got a scholarship at the Graduate Institute Geneva in Switzerland, ISS and Maastricht in the Netherlands and Cambridge. I accepted all the offers because the they came at different times and I wasn't sure which one to choose.

Now I am facing a predicament in relation to visa applications. Since I got a scholarship at Geneva first, I sent in my visa application back in May and I am still waiting for my visa since it takes more than three months to get a student visa in Geneva. My Visa for the Netherlands is also being processed and will be ready next week.

I had initially decided to go to Geneva but I got a scholarship at Cambridge just two weeks ago which changed everything.

So my question is, can I have student Visa's from Geneva and/or ISS and still apply for a U.K student visa?
Original post by Sr 14
So my question is, can I have student Visa's from Geneva and/or ISS and still apply for a U.K student visa?
Yes, that should be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending