The Student Room Group

I have no friends ask me anything

Im a complete loner ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Do you go out to Cinema alone?
Original post by Marky Mark
Do you go out to Cinema alone?

Yes all the time. If theres something I want to see I dont depend on other people to go see it.
If you were a girl which tsr male member would you marry.
Inb4 I've got a hadron inb4 Brunel
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
If you were a girl which tsr male member would you marry.
Inb4 I've got a hadron inb4 Brunel

I am a girl. I wouldn't marry anyone from here.
Are you a loner because you're a bad friend?
Original post by sherlockfan
I am a girl. I wouldn't marry anyone from here.

Why are you a misogynist?
If you were a man would you rather be Paul Wesley hnnmnnggg or Ian smoulderholder <3
Reply 8
Are you socially awkward or suffer from social anxiety?
Im a complete loner ask me anything.

Is it because you want no friends, push away all your friends (as in you're rude or judgemental), or have social anxiety?
Are you serious or is this another random thread people make up?
Original post by ineedtorevise127
Are you serious or is this another random thread people make up?

i am serious. that is not to say I haven't had "friends" in the past but at one time or another people drift away and don't bother to stay in touch. now I have no one.
Reply 12
Can we be friends?? :h:
Fellow sherlock fan here , let's be friends.
Original post by yellowcopter
Is it because you want no friends, push away all your friends (as in you're rude or judgemental), or have social anxiety?

I don't judge anyone or push anyone away. I can generally get along with people but I don't form long term friendships. in my experience it seems that no one can be bothered or no one cares about me enough to want a part in my life. and I cant say I blame them.
i am serious. that is not to say I haven't had "friends" in the past but at one time or another people drift away and don't bother to stay in touch. now I have no one.

Original post by lNurl
Can we be friends?? :h:

lol
I don't judge anyone or push anyone away. I can generally get along with people but I don't form long term friendships. in my experience it seems that no one can be bothered or no one cares about me enough to want a part in my life. and I cant say I blame them.

Oh okay. :smile:

Can I ask, are you in school, work, unemployed? How old are you?

Original post by sabana
Are you socially awkward or suffer from social anxiety?

not really, though I prefer not to be in big groups. I'm normally left to the side.
Original post by yellowcopter
Oh okay. :smile:

Can I ask, are you in school, work, unemployed? How old are you?

early 20s, not in school or education. im doing some volunteering work for English heritage.
Reply 19
Same here!!!!

How do you cope with silence and solitude?

Quick Reply

Latest