The Student Room Group

Whitening teeth?

Hi, I don't really know where else to post this, but do you guys have any (home) remedies for whitening teeth? Or any products that work on whitening teeth? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Scrub the inside of a banana peel on your teeth. Avoiding Orange juice and coke. Eating fruits and veg, brushing twice a day. Drinking milk. I can't think of any more lol. You can get whitening strips from boots, they really help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pearl drops toothpaste!

Posted from TSR Mobile
crestwhite 1hour strips:biggrin:
I got my teeth whitened when I was 16 - gotta say, the girls have noticed here and there and it's a great confidence boost :sexface:
but it wasn't cheap - I was lucky my mother was getting nagged to no end by my sister to let her get it done so she thought it was only fair to let me have it done as well
and, oh yeah - whitening toothpaste is extremely weak and has never really worked for me, before and after getting them bleached...I'd suggest just bleaching them properly with a dentist because it's most likely cheaper in the long run - I don't have perfectly straight teeth but probably nobody notices things like that if they shine like a diamond
(edited 9 years ago)
Crest Whitestrips are by far the best product I have used, I found strips you wear longer than half an hour make your teeth pretty sensitive though so I'd suggest the 30 minute ones. You can buy them online, they are really good.
Reply 6
Original post by katiiiiie
Crest Whitestrips are by far the best product I have used, I found strips you wear longer than half an hour make your teeth pretty sensitive though so I'd suggest the 30 minute ones. You can buy them online, they are really good.

I'm looking around online and it looks like there are loads of different types of Crest Whitestrips, do you know the name of the exact one you used? :biggrin:
Original post by tk1993
I'm looking around online and it looks like there are loads of different types of Crest Whitestrips, do you know the name of the exact one you used? :biggrin:

I use the Crest 3D White Professional Effects whitestrips :smile:
Reply 8
Hear saltwater works well.

Tried it and it worked well on me
Reply 9

Thank you :smile:

how many is necessary to buy
baking soda & strawberries
Baking Soda. Thank me later.
The Crest strips are a bit steep mind you, I bought them a while back and they were good but not enough to keep going I think
If you want to have a white smile you should avoid: black and green tea, coffe, red wine, energy drinks, pops (especially coke), some fruits (for example blueberries), tomato sauce and cigarettes. And you need to brush your teeth after every meal of course :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Secretnerd123
how many is necessary to buy

20 packets I have heard is the recommended if you want to whiten your teeth for up to a year, but I just bought 10 and they did the job :smile: I saw results after using them 3 times :smile:
Put a pinch of salt on your toothbrush whike brushing, strawberry and a bit of baking soda mashed together and brushing, rubbing the inside of a banana peel on your teeth and same thing with the banana but with an orange peel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending