The Student Room Group

Regretting making out with a stranger

I went out for my first night out clubbing with some friends and there was this guy in one of the clubs who had his hands all over me. I have no idea why but I made out with him quite a few times in the club. It was utterly disgusting, his tongue was almost down my throat and it was so wet and....ugh. I regretted it like 5 minutes later and I can't stop thinking about it and feeling guilty because he wasn't my type at all and there was no attraction there whatsoever.

Can anyone else empathise?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Get over it
Get over it.
Reply 3
Get over it.
Some guys take advantage of girls in clubs/bars because the girls are drunk. The only thing you could get is TB but that needs prolonged contact with the person (like 5 or more years) so you are fine
Just try to be more careful when you go clubbing and dont let guys lead you on to have ONS if that aint you cuppa tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Some guys take advantage of girls in clubs/bars because the girls are drunk. The only thing you could get is TB but that needs prolonged contact with the person (like 5 or more years) so you are fine
Just try to be more careful when you go clubbing and dont let guys lead you on to have ONS if that aint you cuppa tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait, why are you suddenly assuming that he took advantage of her?
Original post by eddie1221
Wait, why are you suddenly assuming that he took advantage of her?

Because they were both drunk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nowhere does it say that, and even so: she may have initiated it all.
Why feel guilty? It's happened now there's nothing you can do therefore get over it
Reply 9

Where did she say that? Also, them both being drunk means HE took advantage of her?
Nothing like a good bit of sexism, right?
Original post by Reue
Nowhere does it say that, and even so: she may have initiated it all.

True

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're a terrible person, however, we all make mistakes. It's not too late for your absolution - repent and you will be forgiven.
Where did she say that? Also, them both being drunk means HE took advantage of her?
Nothing like a good bit of sexism, right?

Well it is more likely that the guy would take advantage of her. in my opinion at least

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well it is more likely that the guy would take advantage of her. in my opinion at least

Posted from TSR Mobile

'They were both drunk, therefore he took advantage of her.' Sexism, plain and simple.
Reply 14
Don't worry about it, no need to feel bad, just be carful in the future

Posted from TSR Mobile
'They were both drunk, therefore he took advantage of her.' Sexism, plain and simple.

Ignore him just another white knight nice guy.
It sounds to me that you only regret it because he's uglier then you first thought , if he was good looking would you not feel the same guilt ?

That's a bit messed

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wasn't drunk, just kinda tipsy. I couldn't really tell if he was. Most likely was though. He definitely didn't take advantage of me, though after the first kiss I kissed him again even though I didn't want to because he kept pulling me to him. I'm stupid I know, should have just got out of there
Reply 18
Original post by Astronomy Nerd
I wasn't drunk, just kinda tipsy. I couldn't really tell if he was. Most likely was though. He definitely didn't take advantage of me, though after the first kiss I kissed him again even though I didn't want to because he kept pulling me to him. I'm stupid I know, should have just got out of there

Why was it stupid?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blueskyblue
It sounds to me that you only regret it because he's uglier then you first thought , if he was good looking would you not feel the same guilt ?

That's a bit messed

It's not about him being ugly or good looking, I just wasn't attracted to him so I feel weird about it. Ashamed.

Quick Reply

Latest